Subject: BUYER'S OFFER
From: Rowan Bradley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 23:07:59 +0100

Hello,

      It's me Rowan Bradley, your contact on Instagram, The business
consultant and buyer agent. Presently I have buyers who are in need of
seller who can supply any of the below products;

1: Bitcoin (10,000 BTC)

2: 2,000,000 Barrels of Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade   54 (JP54)
liftable on FOB Rotterdam Port.

3: Calcined Petroleum Coke

4:Refined Sunflower Cooking Oil In Bulk (China origin)

We need a serious and real seller who has a transparent procedure with no
upfront fees. Kindly revert with the seller's offer if you have or come
across any seller.

I await your positive response.

Best Regards

Rowan Bradley

Whatsapp; +1 (518) 670-8624