Subject: VSL 511 V.0523 - AUTHORIZATION LETTER FOR CARGO DOCS
From: "MBB" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 13:30:54 +0330

Dear Captain,

Further to my below email, please find hereunder the wording of Letter of
Authorization acceptable to terminal (real name of vessel should be
mentioned in cargo documents):

----------

DATE: 02ND AUGUST 2023 

MT "SYRAH" V. 0523

LOADING AT KHARG - AUGUST 2023

TO: ISATIS BRIGHT HORIZON SHIPPING CO

AS PER THE PRINCIPAL'S CONFIRMATION, THE EARLY DEPARTURE PROCEDURE (EDP) WAS
APPLIED HENCE I, CAPT. GAO FENG, AS MASTER OF MT "SYRAH" HEREBY AUTHORIZE
YOUR COMPANY AS THE SHIP'S AGENT AT LOADING PORT OF KHARG TO SIGN AND STAMP
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ON MY BEHALF: 

BILLS OF LADING

CARGO MANIFESTS

MASTER'S RECEIPT FOR DOCUMENTS

SAMPLE RECEIPT

TANKER TIME SHEET

TANKER DELAY SHEET 

PLEASE EMAIL A COPY OF THE SIGNED/STAMPED DOCUMENTS TO THE VESSEL ONCE
AVAILABLE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

CAPT. GAO FENG  

MASTER OF MT "SYRAH"

----------

Please provide us with a copy of the signed/stamped LOA by email and submit
the original letter to the attending surveyor. 

Best Rgds

Operations Dept

From: MBB [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 12:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'MB' <[email-masked]>; 'MBB' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: VSL 511 V.0523 - AUTHORIZATION LETTER FOR CARGO DOCS

Dear Captain 

According to terminal yr good vessel in scheduled as EDP therefore you are
kindly requested provide us with letter of authorization for signing cargo
docs on your behalf.

Best Rgds

Operations Dept