Subject: ***SPAM*** kasper proceed to qinadao /demurrage
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Commercial'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'malkove'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:54:41 +0330

God day,

Please note balance of demurrage is pending from 22 September onwards. 

And owner won't co-operate to discharge whole cargo till receive full demurrage .

All delays and costs due to delays in payment will be on charterer's account.

 

Regards

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 8:53 AM
To: 'Commercial' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>; 'chartering' <[email-masked]>; 'malkove' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: kasper proceed to qinadao 

Good day,

Attached discharge port  NOR FYKI.

Regards

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 1:34 PM
To: 'Commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'malkove' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: kasper proceed to qinadao 

Dear Sir,

Please note the following : 

27 Aug 2023

1830 LT -Anchor aweigh 

1900 LT- COSP

ETA : 04 SEPT / AM

Please share agent details urgently.

Regards

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2023 11:24 AM
To: 'Commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'malkove' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: kasper proceed to qinadao 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Below noted , shall instruct vessel accordingly.

Regards

From: Commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2023 11:19 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: kasper proceed to qinadao 

 

Dear sir 

Good day 

Kindly instruct M/T KASPER to proceed toward chaina 

Designation port is qindao 

Very best regards 

Operation dep 

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows