Subject: RE: MT . MUR ( REPLACMENT VESSEL: MT. BOREAS ) // A/C: MARS INVESTMENT LLC // FIXTURE RECAP DATED 16 JAN 2024- ADDENDUM NO.2-DT: 18.FEB.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Director tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 18:47:07 +0330

Dear Captain,

Please find attached lien clause.

Regards,
OPT DEP

-----Original Message-----
From: Chartering1 tankerchart <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2024 4:18 PM
To: operation <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: Chartering tankerchart <[email-masked]>; Chartering1 
tankerchart <[email-masked]>; Opsmgmt tankerchart 
<[email-masked]>; Director tankerchart <[email-masked]>; 
Postfixture tankerchart <[email-masked]>; Karthik tankerchart 
<[email-masked]>; Ops tankerchart <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT . MUR ( REPLACMENT VESSEL: MT. BOREAS ) // A/C: MARS INVESTMENT 
LLC // FIXTURE RECAP DATED 16 JAN 2024- ADDENDUM NO.2-DT: 18.FEB.2024

Dear Sir,
Good Day,

Further to our discussions and mutual agreement between charterer and the 
commercial operator of the vessel, I would be appreciate it if you revert 
with the charterer signed and stamped of enclosed addendum no.2 which will 
be effect on CP dated 16.jan.2024.

Awaiting yours,

Sincerely yours,

Capt. Aran

Chartering Assistant Manager
Mobile: +971 52 923 6513
Mail: [email-masked]