Subject: RE: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- DISCHARGING SOF 31.12.23 AT 0918 HRS
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 09:40:38 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

30 DEC 2023 

1400- COMPLETED DISH LIGHT CRUDE 1ST PARCLE 

1430- COMMANCED DISH HEAVY CRUDE  2ND PARCLE 

31 DEC 2023 

0724- COMPLETED DISH SLOP

0918- COMPLETED DISCHARGING.

PILOT @ 1100 HRS ON 31 DEC AS PER LOADING MASTER.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication..