Subject: RE: MT ACHELOUS OO MT BOREAS // A/C INDENT GENERAL TRADING FZE - DRAFT RECAP DTD ** DEC 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Chartering1 teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 23:36:33 +0330

Dear Sir,

I trust this email finds you well. Thank you for your recent
correspondence.

Attached herewith, please find our meticulously drafted charter party, a
document duly confirmed by our legal department. This charter party is
intended to be universally applicable to all vessels under consideration.

We kindly request your esteemed review and commentary on the
aforementioned draft. Upon completion of this crucial step, we anticipate
your prompt revert to initiate the signing process, subsequently paving
the way for the commencement of operations.

In addition to your input on the charter party, we would like to request
the submission of the following requisite documentation:

1-Registration Certificate

2-P & I Club

3-Flag

4-Ship Particulars

To facilitate the financial aspects of our arrangement, we require the
establishment of either an NRA USD account or an NRA RMB account.

It is essential to note that the vessel is expected to undergo clearance
procedures in both Dong Jia Kou, North and South China ports.

Your prompt attention to this matter is highly appreciated. We remain at
your disposal for any further clarification or assistance required.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

Opt department 

 

From: Chartering1 teodor-oceanic <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2023 2:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Chartering teodor-oceanic <[email-masked]>; Chartering1
teodor-oceanic <[email-masked]>; Chartering2
teodor-oceanic <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT ACHELOUS OO MT BOREAS // A/C INDENT GENERAL TRADING FZE -
DRAFT RECAP DTD ** DEC 2023

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Further to our tel. conversation while ago please find enclosed draft of
recaps, please revert with the charterer's trade license, confirm the
terms and conditions /comments if any,

Awaiting yours,

Sincerely yours,

 

Chartering Assistant Manager

 

 

 

Mobile: +971 52 923 6513

Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

Disclaimer: This message, and any associated files, is intended only for
the use of individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a
trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message,
or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately.