Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- HEAVY SLUDGE IN CARGO TANK /DISCHARGING 30.12.23 AT 1200 HRS
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 12:04:37 +0600

GOOD DAY

SIR/MAM

PLEASE NOTE

1200 HRS

DISH- STRIPPING/COW IN PROGRESS / HEAVY SLUDGE IN TANK 20-30 CM EACH TANK , 

EVEN AFTER COW BOTTOM WASH REDUCED ONLY 3-4 CM   .

TERMINAL LOADING MASTER ALLOW 25 % COW 

 SEA WATER TEMP-3 C ONLY, VSL LOADING LONG TIME BACK

2ND PARCEL ALLOW MAX RATE 5000 M3 NEED 15-16 HRS TO DISH

PILOT 31 @1200 HRS AS PER LOADING MASTER

REMAINING- 2ND PARCLE  M3

AVG RATE-8164  M3

CURRENT RATE-  M3

TOTAL HRS-37.3 HRS

ETC- 31 DEC 1000 HRS

PILOT 31 @1200 HRS AS PER LOADING MASTER.

REMARK- DISCHARGING IN PROGRESS.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.