Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- SOF ZHOUSHAN XINYA DD 16 JAN 2024 SHIFTING BERTH
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'SQM | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:53:58 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

SOF 16 JAN 2024

1200-POB

1242- COMMANCE UNMOORING

1306-TUG MADE FASR FWD & AFT

1318-COMPLETEDUNMOORING

1348-COMMANCE MOORING

1418-TUG CASTOFF

1424-ALL FAST FWD & AFT ( 2+2+2)

1430-FWE

REMARK: ALL COT GAS FREE,  SLOP KEPT IN SLOP PORT HEATING IN PROGRESS
AWAITING DESLOPING .

AWAITING  SHORE CHEMIST  COME ONBOARD TO ISSUE GAS FREE CERTIFICATE
DESLOPING

VSL  ALONG SIDE BERTH NO 8 SHIPYARD USE FO .IN PLACE OFF DO AWAITING BUNKER
SUPPLY.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.