Subject: RE: 回复：proforma invoice
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'info-china'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 11:55:47 +0330

Dear Selina,

Good day,

Attached please find the documents of the vessel for contract No. 
XRJ-MTO11182023B dated 18th November 2023.

The vessel is discharging now and please let us know for your payment plan.

We will consider other vessels as soon as receiving the payment for this 
vessel.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: commercial <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2023 4:32 PM
To: info <[email-masked]>; info-china <[email-masked]>
Subject: 回复：proforma invoice

Dear Team,

We have submited to our bank for the advance payment, 10 million CNH, once 
we received your proforma invoice and details refer to the below bank slip .

According to the contract, please provide us with full sets of cargo 
documents related to the transaction.

Thanks for your cooperation and looking forward to a pleasant business start 
with your esteemed company!

Sincerely yours,

Selina

METAONE TRADING LIMITED

                Commercial Department

                    Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2023年11月24日(星期五) 18:41

收件人：commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; info-china <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：proforma invoice

Dear Selina ,

Attached please find proforma.

Regards,

Commercial

From: commercial <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 1:29 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: INFO <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复：Final Blend Contract SEJ-04112023+DDU

Dear Team,

Please find and check the signed and stamped final contract in the 
attachement.

Looking forward to receiving your signed version as well and please issue 
the advance payment invoice with providing relative cargo documents as 
ealier as possible.

Sincerely yours,

Selina

METAONE TRADING LIMITED

                Commercial Department

                    Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2023年11月23日(星期四) 16:56

收件人：commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >

抄　送：INFO <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：Final

Dear Selina,

Attached please find the final confirmed draft of the contract and 
appreciate if you sign and stamp and send it back to us for the next steps.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

  _____

  <http://res.mail.qq.com/zh_CN/htmledition/images/icon_att.gif> 
从QQ邮箱发来的超大附件

SEJ-04112023-Draft DDU- final 07.pdf (771.25K, Indefinite)

进入下载页面：https://iwx.mail.qq.com/ftn/download?k=cbce43617ca82e7cf9bd186132383230cb3d3a6130383230111e4e15520004530d551b510900571d0d000f581d0a5708021c070555080b0256060158060c163067747c4c000c0301060104521d7c405152451625746d1f10525858005c1802071a41520724895ee1b9a3a239f2e5d36fc48e45bfafa186c952&key=cbce43617ca82e7cf9bd186132383230cb3d3a6130383230111e4e15520004530d551b510900571d0d000f581d0a5708021c070555080b0256060158060c163067747c4c000c0301060104521d7c405152451625746d1f10525858005c1802071a41520724895ee1b9a3a239f2e5d36fc48e45bfafa186c952&code=416a0820&func=3