Subject: FW: Mv.RITI V.2302A Call Tianjin //Port Charge at Tianjin
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 14:33:48 +0330

From: Shipping - Global Supply Chain (China) 
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2023 2:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: Mv.RITI V.2302A Call Tianjin //Port Charge at Tianjin

Brgds,

Capt.Rick

Shipping Department - On Behalf Of Global Supply (China)

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

H/P : +41 79 965 86 56

WeChat ID : RS20122018

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bangrui-LFF <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: 19 October 2023 at 13:02:22 GST
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , OP/MUMARINE 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "Shipping - Global Supply Chain (China)" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
, "Commercial Director - Global Supply Chain (China)" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Global 
Supply Chain (China) Co. Limited" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Bangrui-TJ <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re:Mv.RITI V.2302A Call Tianjin //Port Charge at Tianjin

Dear Johnny.

Good day!

Please kindly find that refer to charterters information,all the port charge 
at Tianjin will pay by buyer side.

We confirm already received the pre-funding from buyer side.

B.rgds/Li Fangfang

From 01st Jan.2019,all vessels compulsory USE(not exchange)low sulphur 
bunker

content≤0.5% when entering Bohai DECAs.

*****************************************************************

Bangrui International Freight Agency(Tianjin) Co.,Ltd

Add:RM6610, Ruiwan Building A,No.2429,Xingang 1RD,

Binhai District,Tianjin,China.

Post code:300456

Tel: 86-22-66705183(Direct & 24 Hours)

Fax: 86-22-66705193

Mobile:86-18622272399（Li Fangfang）

E-M:[email-masked] //[email-masked] <mailto://[email-masked]>

USCI:91120116MA075NGB5E

VHF:84  VTS VHF:09  PILOT VHF:12

*****************************************************************

----------原始邮件----------

主  题: 
答复:_Re:Mv.RITI_V.2302A_Call_Tianjin_//Awaiting_for_Cargo_Discharging_Order

发件人:  "OP/MUMARINE"<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

收件人:  "'Bangrui-LFF'"<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,[email-masked]

抄送人: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked], 
<mailto:[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]> 
"'Bangrui-TJ'"<[email-masked]>

日  期:  2023-10-18 13:58:46

Dear Ms Li

We cfm vessel can disch cargo

ALEX FANG

EMAIL:[email-masked]

发件人: Bangrui-LFF [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2023年10月17日 21:55
收件人: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
抄送: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Bangrui-TJ
主题: Re:Re:Mv.RITI V.2302A Call Tianjin //Awaiting for Cargo Discharging 
Order

Dear All.

Good day!

Please kindly find that vessel still can not arrange berthing sche due to 
didn't received Cargo discharging order yet.

Would you please kindly advise whether can discharging all cargo to Global 
Supply Chain at TIanjin port?

Awaiting for your instruction for further berthing arrangement.

B.rgds/Li Fangfang

From 01st Jan.2019,all vessels compulsory USE(not exchange)low sulphur 
bunker

content≤0.5% when entering Bohai DECAs.

*****************************************************************

Bangrui International Freight Agency(Tianjin) Co.,Ltd

Add:RM6610, Ruiwan Building A,No.2429,Xingang 1RD,

Binhai District,Tianjin,China.

Post code:300456

Tel: 86-22-66705183(Direct & 24 Hours)

Fax: 86-22-66705193

Mobile:86-18622272399（Li Fangfang）

E-M:[email-masked] //[email-masked] <mailto://[email-masked]>

USCI:91120116MA075NGB5E

VHF:84  VTS VHF:09  PILOT VHF:12

*****************************************************************

----------原始邮件----------

主  题:  Re:Mv.RITI V.2302A Call Tianjin //Berthing Prospect At Tianjin Port

发件人:  Bangrui-LFF <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

收件人:  [email-masked],[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked],[email-masked]>

抄送人: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked], 
<mailto:[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]> 
"Bangrui-TJ"<[email-masked]>

日  期:  2023-10-17 14:18:19

To:Master of RITI

To:All Concerned parties

Fm:Bangrui International Freight Agency(Tianjin)Co.,Ltd

Dd:17th/Oct

Re:Mv.RITI V.2302A Call Tianjin //Berthing Prospect At Tianjin Port

Dear Sirs,

Good day!

As per terminal information and vessel ETA Tianjin at 1700lt/16th/Oct,your 
good lady rough berthing sche at S1E berth at 0900lt/19th/Oct if agw.

Est sche 0900lt/19th/Oct(enter berthing channel and only day channel by 
slack tide)

ETB (Berthing) 1400lt/19th/Oct

ETC (Commencement) 1900lt/19th/Oct

ETC (Completion) 1500lt/21st/Oct

ETD (Departure) 1900lt/21st/Oct

We shall keep update and confirm vessel ETB in the coming days.

Please find the S1E terminal fresh line up fyr:

 Line-up - Tianjin S1E

Working List

No

Wharf No.

Vessel name

Cargo

Purpose

Quantity

ETA/ARVD

EST SCHE

ETC

ETD

1

S1E

DA QING 451

Crude Oil

Disch

40000

1400/17 Oct

1700/17 Oct

0200/19 Oct

0700/19 Oct

2

S1E

RITI

Crude Oil

Disch

104556

1700/16 Oct

0900/19 Oct

1500/21 Oct

1900/21 Oct

3

S1E

LR2 APHRODITE

Naphtha

Disch

17000

1000/17 Oct

2100/21 Oct

1100/23 Sep

1500/23 Oct

4

S1E

AQUITAINE

Crude Oil

Disch

135000

0600/19 Oct

0900/24 Oct

1200/26 Oct

1500/26 Oct

5

S1E

LANDBRIDGE HORIZON

Crude Oil

Disch

135000

1200/23 Oct

0900/27 Oct

1500/29 Oct

0700/30 Oct

6

S1E

ERECTER

Bitumen Mixture

Disch

136000

/25 Oct

0900/30 Oct

1200/03 Nov

1600/03 Nov

7

S1E

SEA JAGUAR

Crude Oil

Disch

100000

0200/26 Oct

1800/03 Nov

0700/05 Nov

1100/05 Nov

Weather Condition:17th/Oct

CLOUDY,TEMPERATURE:10~20C   WIND FORCE ON SHORE: SW 3-4, WIND FORCE OF THE 
SURFACE OF BOHAI :SW 4-5

MAIN CHANNEL: NORMAL

Please feel free to contact us if any further requirement.

B.rgds/Li Fangfang

From 01st Jan.2019,all vessels compulsory USE(not exchange)low sulphur 
bunker

content≤0.5% when entering Bohai DECAs.

*****************************************************************

Bangrui International Freight Agency(Tianjin) Co.,Ltd

Add:RM6610, Ruiwan Building A,No.2429,Xingang 1RD,

Binhai District,Tianjin,China.

Post code:300456

Tel: 86-22-66705183(Direct & 24 Hours)

Fax: 86-22-66705193

Mobile:86-18622272399（Li Fangfang）

E-M:[email-masked] //[email-masked] <mailto://[email-masked]>

USCI:91120116MA075NGB5E

VHF:84  VTS VHF:09  PILOT VHF:12

*****************************************************************