Subject: FW: KYC FORM--HAINAN PUHAI
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'info-china'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:36:28 +0330

From: lhoperation <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2023 10:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: KYC FORM--HAINAN PUHAI

Dear Sir,

Here is Alice, hope this email find you well.

As requested from our Risk Control, considering our future cooperation,
please help to provide stamped KYC infos as follows from the seller::

1. Certificate of Incorporation

2. Shareholding Structure (the actual holding natural person, listed
institution or state organ)

3. The identity information, Chinese identity card or passport of the
natural person, If the ultimate beneficiary is a natural person.

4. KYC，WOT, TRADING AUTHORIZATION as attached, please fill in and stamp
by the seller.

If any questions please feel free to contact me, thank you.

Many thanks with regards

Alice