Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:49:00 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.55.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302). [BN8NAM12FT018.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com
2024-03-16T14:18:44.374Z 08DC457A5FE7DBFB]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.55.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).
  [email-masked]
    host kahuexec-co-nz01b.mail.protection.outlook.com [52.101.149.1]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
[SY3PEPF0000A727.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com 2024-03-16T14:18:45.931Z
08DC3FBF6D274895]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.51.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Take a journey to love: Find your soulmate right now!
From: "Raymond" <[email-masked]>
To: "Raymond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:50:20 +0330

  <https://pichold.ru/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%BF-17.gif>

Girls <https://shorturl.ac/7ddi0> 	 Acquaintance <http://tiny.cc/tvojxz> 
Miscellaneous <https://ln.run/2i0eC>

Today you can be with one of them!

 <https://viewstripo.email>

Start a conversation <https://ln.run/uPI7b>