Subject: RE: Additional freight for discharging at Tianjin,
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Tetis Global'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'md'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:58:34 +0330

Dear captain

We agree for 250k additional plus counting demurrage until hose 
disconnection in Tianjin

Very best regards

Operation team

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 6:15 PM
To: [email-masked]; Tetis Global <[email-masked]>
Cc: hosseini <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; md <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Additional freight for discharging at Tianjin,

Dear Mr. Hoseeini,

Ref to our tel/con please find below the break down of the additional cost.

Distance from current position to Tianjing is abt 530 nm. It will take 
530/11/24=2 days and abt 135 mt IFO

Since our next cargo is loading in PG, so additional deviation between 
Tianjing to Spore and Dongjiakou to Spore is abt 395 nm, it will take 
395/11/24=1.5 days and 100 MT.

The current bunker price is about VLSFO: 670 USD/MT

135+ 100 = 235 mt X 670 = USD 157,450.00

3.5 DAYS X 58,000 = 203,000

203,000 + 157,450 = 360,450 USD.

as per my understanding from owner :

they want 250K lumpsum plus 2 days distance from dongjiako to tianjin equal 
to 2 days to count as laytime as well

which comes around 250000 + (2*58000) = 366K ( for the passage only to call 
Tianjin ) .

considering above , owner is requesting below freight idea for calling 
tianjin :

If chtrs want to change dport to Tianjing, Owners request additional 250K & 
laytime to continue i.e start from NOR at Dongjiakou until hose 
disconnection at Tianjing. Further, Tianjing will be on chtrs acct and there 
will be no 6 hours turn time at Tianjing.

You are kindly requested to consider some service charges for Xinhua to act 
as a dissonant owner from your side.

Best Regards

Capt. Ali

On 11 Oct 2023, at 5:25 PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
wrote:

Dear Mr. Hosseini,

After long discussion and bargaining with owner we could convince owner to 
accept followings as a additional freight/cost for calling Tianjin which is 
530 NM further north from vessel’s current position.

-The owner will continue to charge the demurrage from time arrival Donjiakou 
till completion discharging at Tianjin

-In addition they requested lumpsum of 250,000 for their fuel consumption 
for round voyage.

-We as Xinhua shipping will charge your company 30,000 USD.

You are kindly requested to confirm continuous payment of demurrage till 
completion discharging at Tianjin as well as total USD 280,000.00 as lumpsum 
payment, to enable us to instruct the vessel to head up anchor and proceed 
to Tianjin.

Best Regards

Capt. Ali

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cmt Chartering <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Re: Additional freight for discharging at Tianjin,

Date: 11 October 2023 at 12:59:04 PM GST

To: RITI OPERATIONS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: Cmt Chartering <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >

Dear sir

Good day

Please find below message received from owner :

+++

If chtrs want to change dport to Tianjing, Owners request additional 250K & 
laytime to continue i.e start from NOR at Dongjiakou until hose 
disconnection at Tianjing. Further, Tianjing will be on chtrs acct and there 
will be no 6 hours turn time at Tianjing.

+++

Owner is saying this is their last , considering freight and 15 days 
demurrage  are still unpaid .

Best Regards

Mohamed

On Wed, 11 Oct 2023, 11:35 RITI OPERATIONS, <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir,

As discussed earlier, our shipper has requested to quote them additional 
freight for discharging cargo at Tianjin.
Can you please check with owner and ask them to offer their best figures for 
this deviation?

Best Regards
Capt. Ali