Subject: New Offer request
From: "Affinity Tankers Ltd" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 14:18:20 +0330

Good day,

I hope you're doing well.

Please find our new inquiry attached. We would greatly appreciate it if
you could provide us with your best price and availability for the listed
items.

We look forward to receiving your quotation, and if you have any questions
or need further clarification, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you in advance for your attention and support.

Warm regards,

BEST REGARDS

John Widdrington | Affinity Tankers Ltd

Telephone:       +44 20 3142 0156 |  Mobile: +44 7469 792515

ICE ID: jwiddrington
Email:  [email-masked]  | Web:  affinityship.com
<http://affinityship.com/>

Floor 44, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street | London | EC3A
8EE | United Kingdom

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail