Subject: penta payments and extra
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 10:09:31 +0330

Dear Captain 

Good day 

We have processed your 7th demurrage invoice issued on November 14 equal
to 1,657,500 USD 

Attached is the swift payment 

Based on our calculation we have paid all invoices until the 20th of
November 2023 and 

Based on the attached l file we have paid 608, 389 USD extra into your
account, and based on your letter dated November 14th 2023 

Kindly confirm this extra payment this can be over 7 days from the 20th of
November for penta discharge pending to real SOF and the extra will be
transferred for papa cp 

Pls acknowledge and confirm payment settlement into owner acc to have
discharge greenlight ASAP 

Very best regards 

Operation team