Subject: RE: LOI NO. EIHG/LBCO0SE/1/08252023/001 DATED 25TH AUGUST |Confirmed Pricing
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'George Thomas'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 06:03:31 -0700

Dear Thomas,

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding 2 million USD down payment we have discussed with Mr. Moghaddasi 
and already informed him about our concerns.

There are many requests and we need to separate the serious buyers, and we 
have concerns of spreading the information in the market.

For this reason we put down payment and in case of receiving down payment we 
will release the vessel information.

This down payment will be deducted from the total value of the cargo, and 
our previous buyers has already confirmed for this item and perform it as 
per our request.

But for proceeding please correct any item in the contract and then we will 
check with our management and inform you about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards’

Elyas

From: George Thomas <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2023 1:53 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Majid' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: LOI NO. EIHG/LBCO0SE/1/08252023/001 DATED 25TH AUGUST 
|Confirmed Pricing
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

My sincere thanks for your email; I began reviewing the document but 
immediately there is a condition which was not agreed in our previous 
discussions.

The offending clause is as below:

Note 1:

After contract signing, the buyer will make the payment of  2 million USD in 
the seller’s nominated bank account and after receiving the down payment, 
the seller will send a copy of the full set of shipping/cargo documents to 
the buyer for verification and acceptance.

Please review and send us an agreement that reflects the prior discussions,

Regards,

George A. Thomas

GM, Legal and Administrative Affairs

Emirates International Holdings Group

Tel: +971 4 255 2929

Cell: +971 55 781 7599

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>