Subject: Message is infected :CHEQUE : #6801, #385
From: "Accounts Department" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 19:04:00 +0330

Dear Sir/ma,

Good Day...!

Find the attached cheque copies against invoices. Kindly arrange the
cheque collection along with the original payment receipt.

Tks & Best Regards,

M. Buddika |  Accounts Department  |  +97155 3001418

Emperor   SHIPPING LINES L.L.C.  |  DUBAI

215, AL AHBABI 2    |  DAMASCUS ST.   |   AL QUSAIS    |    DUBAI, U.A.E
|  

T:+9714 239 2266   |   24/7:+97155 3001517   |   Web: www. e m p e r o r .
a e

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   |

(As Agents Only)

 
<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4yJR76HAmvEjikhdSe0PdDU-Q
vWyBQPSap9j8Ocjap9YwE126IBd_HPJwuhAtZJMzESc3Dke28>