Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Niek | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Aref | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Emre | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Seraj Alali'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 08:45:26 -0700

Dear Niek,

Please consider following answers for each item, your request is underlined 
and our answer is in the following:

1.	“May I ask why you sent us a copy of the license of the seller? This says 
nothing about ownership of the crude oil.”

Answer : in the email I have mentioned that the consignee is XRJ company 
with attached certificate of incorporation for your information, it is usual 
for us that the customer is asking for licenses to make the payment or 
verification. So I attached this for better understanding and it is not 
related to certificate of ownership which is B/L.

2.	“Both attached documents proofs nothing about ownership of the crude oil 
sold to us. We don’t even know who issued these documents. Our IT guys can’t 
even confirm that they are originals.”

Answer: please consider that we are usually requesting some down payment to 
release the document to the customer for your case we have send all these 
documents without any advance payment and for verification you can check 
with the Certificate of origin NO. which is issued by the chamber of 
commerce of Malaysia. And also for Bill of Lading it has been stamped by the 
master of the Mt. Riti vessel. And the documents are all original this is 
our normal procedure for all the vessels.

3.	“We hope you understand that we need certain documents and clear 
explanations for the banks we are working with. In case of not sending 
documents or E-mails with clear messages bankers start getting doubts on us 
for considering wrong and unappropriated relationships with the sellers and 
countries of origin.  I hope you understand the reasons as well.”

Answer : all documents are clear and original, as we are governmental we can 
not provide fake materials to the customers, so in case of any doubt please 
explain in details and then I will ask my logistics to make it clear, the 
documents are as complete as possible and I have send all materials which 
has been issued in Malaysia for you in the previous emails.

4.	We have sent all original materials and documents to your email, please 
proceed for the payment tomorrow otherwise we will send the termination 
letter, we have been working with these documents with CNPC, Sinochem and 
Sinopec and other big  companies and we were not faced the same problems 
that you are mentioning here. Referring to our discussions with mr Seraj we 
move forward with you based on trust but it seems that we were take wrong 
decision and you are saving time for your self to prepare money and you do 
not have available cash flow to proceed for the payment, we understand you 
and we are happy to know you as a friend but for crude oil business  you can 
continue with other suppliers in future.

Regards,

Elyas

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2023 7:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini General 
Trading <[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked]>; 'Majid' <[email-masked]>; Rene | 
Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Sirs,

May I ask why you sent us a copy of the license of the seller? This says 
nothing about ownership of the crude oil.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Verzonden: zondag 17 september 2023 16:07
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
CC: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aref | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Emre | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Majid' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Rene | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Seraj Alali' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

FYI related to previous email

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2023 7:04 AM
To: 'Niek | Gemini General Trading' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand 
Toomaj' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Cc: Aref | Gemini General Trading' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Emre | Gemini General Trading' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Gene | Gemini General Trading' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majid' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Rene | Gemini General Trading' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Seraj Alali' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Good day,

Thank you for your prompt response.

1.	Please consider that we are governmental and it is normal procedure to 
inform the buyer about contractual clauses. We need these communications to 
collect documents for the government to clear about the reasons for the 
delays. In case of not sending this emails government makes daubs on us for 
considering wrong and unappropriated relationships with the buyers. So the 
previous email is not affecting our good relationship, I hope you understand 
the reasons as well.

2.	Regarding the certificate of ownership, attached please find the Bill of 
lading, this B/L shows consignee is “ Xin Rui Ji Trad Co. Limited” which is 
the owner of the cargo and we are considering this as the ownership 
certificate and XRJ is the real owner and title holder as per attached 
documents, also attached please the certificate of incorporation of XRJ 
company. For further information I have attached again the Certificate of 
Origin from chamber of commerce of Malaysia which is  traceable  and shows 
“Xin Rui Ji Trad Company Limited”  and in item No. 2 of this certificate 
shows that the goods is assigned to XRJ company.

Please do not hesitate to ask us for further information.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2023 3:51 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand 
Toomaj' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Aref | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Emre | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Gene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majid' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Rene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Seraj Alali' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Sirs,

It is Sunday and our offices are closed for the weekend.

Your E-mail and message well received and noted. I will not comment to much 
on its content. We thought we were dealing in friendly environment but 
apparently we were wrong! When we wrote to you that we did not need a 
Certificate of Ownership, in order to help you out, we made a very friendly, 
collegiate gesture but now it seems it was a big mistake. Your approach 
proofs you want to work strictly businesslike.

Till last Friday we had to fight with our banks and bankers because of you 
and your company are known in the business to be dealing with a  certain 
country. We vouched for you, your company and all other parties involved and 
now you think to write me such an E-mail when you already received from me 
personally the confirmatuion that banking will be done tomorrow??

Please send us the Certificate of Ownership within the coming hours! If you 
are not able to send us an official Certificate of Ownership please send us 
an official letter made and signed by the lawful owner of the light crude 
oil in which our deal and allocation are confirmed.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: zondag 17 september 2023 12:21
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Aref | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Gene 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Majid' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Rene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'Seraj Alali' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Good day,

Regarding contract NO. SEJ/08092023/C76  dated 8th September 2023 please 
consider following items:

1.	As per note 3 of clause 10.3 of the mentioned contract :

“NOTE 3: THE BUYER SHALL MAKE THE FULL PAYMENT LATEST BY 3 CALENDER DAYS 
AFTER CONTRACT SIGNATURE.”

2.	Contract signature and payment due date:

Contract signature date : 10th September 2023

Payment due date: 13th September 2023

3.	Today is 17th September and 4 days passed from the payment due date.
4.	We need to correct the pricing period to the new pricing period and amend 
to the main contract as the due time passed and price has been revised , our 
management suggested 16th , 17th and 18th of September 2023 (available 
quotations ) please check and confirm to issue new proforma and commercial 
invoice in order to proceed.
5.	As per Note 4, clause 10.3 of this contract:

“NOTE 4: THIS CONTRCAT  IS ONLY EFFECTIVE AFTER RECEIVING FULL PAYMENT AND 
IN CASE OF NOT PERFORMING THE ABOVE ITEMS, SELLER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO 
TERMINATE THE CONTRACT AND SELL THE CARGO TO OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS.”

In case of not receiving payment and proper answer for above email, we will 
consider again about the contract and inform you for the next steps.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

ELyas

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2023 8:24 AM
To: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Aref | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Emre | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Gene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Majid <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Rene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Seraj Alali <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

It is 23.23 pm at our bank

Verzonden vanaf Outlook voor Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2023 5:15:27 PM
To: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Aref | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Emre | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Gene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Majid <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Rene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Seraj Alali <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Elyas,

I am out of the office that just closed for the weekend.

At this stage we cannot provide you with any bank documents.

Verzonden vanaf Outlook voor Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2023 5:12:35 PM
To: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Aref | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Emre | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Gene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Majid <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Rene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Seraj Alali <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Good evening

As per our contract, the time for payment has already finished but we 
understand the problems.

In order to get permission from our management please inform us about any 
documents that shows payment is under process  and we can show our 
management.

This helps us to keep the vessel till Monday.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards

Elyas

On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 17:22 Niek | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
wrote:

Good day Friends & Colleagues,

We were facing unexpected problems with our banks regarding the origin of 
product, the port of loading and the many rumors and stories floating across 
the Internet caused by the sanctions placed upon your country, which is by 
far one of the most beautiful countries in the world. A few minutes ago we 
finally received information that coming Monday we will be able to make the 
payment and do the transfer to your company. Even the banks in China had 
doubts and lots of questions. All fixed now and ready to go. We will use 
Zhejiang Chouzhou Commercial Bank.

Our sincere apologies for this unexpected delay.

I wish you a very nice weekend.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 september 2023 12:53
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Good afternoon.

Referring to the recent negotiations the price formula as per contract is 
confirmed and please find attached commercial invoice.

Appreciate if you would proceed for payment and inform us about  swifts.

Regards,

Elyas

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 1:12 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majid' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Seraj Alali' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aref | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Emre | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Hello Elyas,

Quotes are available on the 7th and the 8th of September.

Please calculate the average of the 7th, 8th and 11th of September 2023. You 
can also wait till tomorrow morning and calculate 8th, 11th and 12th.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 september 2023 08:58
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Thanks for the email, please check following items :

1.	Contract NO. SEJ/08092023/C76  dated 8th September, clause 9.1

The final price of each net US Barrel of crude oil as per attached 
specification, applicable to the discharged quantity (as per Clause 12 of 
this contract) at the title transfer location, under the terms and 
conditions of this contract, shall be denominated in US Dollars per barrel, 
and shall be determined and calculated by deduction of a differential of USD 
13.5 (thirteen point five zero US Dollars) per barrel, from the average of 
available quotations of dated Brent crude oil (settlement prices) published 
in Platt’s Crude Oil OILGRAM (PCAAS00) during the pricing period. pricing 
period shall be fixed base on the average of 3 consecutive available 
quotations around contract signature date (Available quotation one day 
before contract signature date , contract signature date and one day after 
contract signature date).

2.	Contract signature date as per emails we have received and send :

On day before Contract signature date: 9th September 2023 which is not 
available due to holidays

Contract signature date: 10th September 2023 which is not available due to 
holidays

On day after Contract signature date: 11th September 2023 , attached

3.	Code is PCAAS00 is the index from page 28 th of the attached journal, I 
attached screen shot which 92.02

4.	Formula : 92.02-13.5 = 78.52

            BL quantity : 767,205

             Total invoice : 78.25*767,205= 60,240,936.6 USD

5.	Please consider that we put available quotation of Platt’s Crude Oil 
OILGRAM and if the Platts was not issued on this day so we just use 
available quotations. So the price is considered for just 11th of September 
2023 and for the other two days we do not have issued Platts.

Regards,

Elyas

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2023 11:33 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majid' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Seraj Alali' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aref | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Emre | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

Could you please inform how you calculated the mentioned price in the 
invoice. Is this a three average? Please advise.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: Niek | Gemini General Trading
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 september 2023 08:23
Aan:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Urgentie: Hoog

Dear Elyas,

We hereby confirm acceptance of the attached shipping/cargo documents, sent 
by you yesterday, belonging to the cargo on board the MT Riti  IMO 9249075. 
We verified all documents. We accept all documents.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: maandag 11 september 2023 13:19
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding contract NO. SEJ/08092023/C76  dated 8th September please consider 
following items:

1.	Price term item No. 9-1 as follows :

“The final price of each net US Barrel of crude oil as per attached 
specification, applicable to the discharged quantity (as per Clause 12 of 
this contract) at the title transfer location, under the terms and 
conditions of this contract, shall be denominated in US Dollars per barrel, 
and shall be determined and calculated by deduction of a differential of USD 
13.5 (thirteen point five zero US Dollars) per barrel, from the average of 
available quotations of dated Brent crude oil (settlement prices) published 
in Platt’s Crude Oil OILGRAM (PCAAS00) during the pricing period. pricing 
period shall be fixed base on the average of 3 consecutive available 
quotations around contract signature date (Available quotation one day 
before contract signature date, contract signature date and one day after 
contract signature date).”

As per time of signing the contract and receiving email:

On day before Contract signature date: 9th September 2023 which is not 
available

Contract signature date: 10th September 2023 which is not available

On day after Contract signature date: 11th September 2023 , tomorrow will be 
issued

As we do not received the platt’s oilgram today we have issued provisional 
invoice based on 8th of September the latest index we have in hand, and 
tomorrow we will issue commercial invoice.

I have attached the plats oil gram based on 8th of September and the screen 
shot of PCAA00.

2.	Regarding the draft of the vessel please consider that MT. RITI is SUEZ 
MAX and is not fully loaded, 20 meters is the draft for VLCC and due to not 
tracking the vessel, our loaded vessels usually are displayed in the laden 
conditions.

3.	Regarding the requested documents please find attached, if there is any 
other required materials, please do not hesitate to ask from us. For 
certificate of ownership I have attached B/L under the name of “Xin Rui Ji 
Trad Company” and cargo manifest and also for q88 intertanko we have sent 
before and I have attached again.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

XRJ company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 9:51 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majid' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Seraj Alali' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aref | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Emre | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

Payment terms are crystal clear. Your vessel will not move one inch before 
your invoice has been paid and the money has been credited in seller’s bank 
account. You take no risk whatsoever.

NOTE 3: PAYMENT IS DONE BY INTERNATIONAL MONEY WIRE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY 
AFTER CONTRACT HAS BEEN SIGNED, THE SELLER HAS SEND A COPY OF THE FULL SET 
OF SHIPPING DOCUMENTS BY E-MAIL TO:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] AND BUYER HAS VERIFIED AND ACCEPTED THE SET OF 
SHIPPING DOCUMENTS. SELLER’S VESSEL WILL ENTER PORT AND BERTH AFTER RECEIPT 
OF MONEY WIRE TRANSFER IN SELLER’S BANK ACCOUNT. THE BUYER SHALL MAKE THE 
FULL PAYMENT LATEST BY 3 CALENDER DAYS  AFTER CONTRACT SIGNATURE.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: Niek | Gemini General Trading
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 18:47
Aan:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Urgentie: Hoog

Dear Elyas,

Please read attached signed contract; section 10 Payment Note 3 carefully. 
Set of shipping documents must be send. We don’t renegotiate a signed 
contract. We are trying to verify documents you have sent earlier but which 
information is too brief.  We need the following set of shipping documents; 
at least at minimum below mentioned documents A, B, C, D, F and I.

(A) COMMERCIAL INVOICE.

(B) BILL OF LADING.

(C) CERTIFICATE(S) OF QUANTITY AND QUALITY.

(D) CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.

(E) MASTER’S RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS.

(F) ULLAGE REPORT ISSUED AT LOADING PORT.

(G) CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP

(H) VESSEL CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT

(I) VESSEL QUESTIONNAIRE 88 ISSUED BY INTERTANKO

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: Niek | Gemini General Trading
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 18:14
Aan:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Urgentie: Hoog

Dear Elyas,

We are trying to verify documents you have sent earlier but which 
information is too brief.  Is it possible to send us the following 
documents:

(A) COMMERCIAL INVOICE.

(B) BILL OF LADING.

(C) CERTIFICATE(S) OF QUANTITY AND QUALITY.

(D) CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.

(E) MASTER’S RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS.

(F) ULLAGE REPORT ISSUED AT LOADING PORT.

(G) CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP

(H) VESSEL CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT

(I) VESSEL QUESTIONNAIRE 88 ISSUED BY INTERTANKO

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 17:35
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Thank you for the prompt responses, and we are really appreciate for 
cooperation with you.

Attached please find the cargo documentation as per contract No. 
SEJ/08092023/C76 .

Please let us know for further information you may request.

We will provide invoice as per pricing period after verification.

As per contract vessel is anchored near Qingdao and ready to discharge after 
payment received.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 5:42 AM
To: Elyas Niroomand ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Majid ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Seraj Alali ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Du Guangzhi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aref | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Emre | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

Attached the signed and stamped confidentiality agreement. Please confirm 
receipt of attached signed and stamped confidentiality agreement.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 13:54
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' <

-- 

---------

Elyas Niroomand Toomaj,

B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering,  Sharif University of Technology

M.Sc. in Drilling & Production Engineering, Sahand University of Technology

Cell: +98  (915) 8518624

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]