Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:40:11 +0330

This is the mail system at host mta651.syd.oss-core.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <[email-masked]>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mailstore02.service.melbvoc.int.oss-core.com[172.28.72.112] said: 552
5.2.2
    <[email-masked]> Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full) (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Starry Night: Discover new horizons of fun!
From: "Lewis" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:41:39 +0330

Party invitation

  <https://sun9-3.userapi.com/impg/yB7p4psjRNNET2qwqVoV1QEob-Vm9sqH7AOOgg/J5T2KR4WSQk.jpg?size=873x1080&quality=96&sign=19fc831e881d570cdd87ff450d8faaa1&type=album>

Get ready for the most incredible and debaucherous event of the year!

We gather everyone who is ready to plunge into the world of passion at our 
lewd party!

What's in store for you?

Chic atmosphere: Trust us and we will make sure that your every fantasy 
becomes a reality!

Exclusive Entertainment: Our team of professional entertainers and DJs will 
give you a night to remember for a lifetime.

Unlimited Bar: Our bartenders know how to create cocktails that will make 
your heart beat faster.

Invitation strictly by list: We value your privacy and security. The party 
is only available to those who have received a special invitation.

For more information and to register, please fill out the application form 
and confirm your participation

Confirm participation <https://second-barbarry.tumblr.com>

We look forward to seeing you there!