Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // UPDATE SOF / SHIFTING FROM DANGJIAKOU OPL TO INNER ANCHORAGE / 15.03.2024
From: "MT Boreas" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ops2 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'MSI3'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech11'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:43:55 GMT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note following update SOF for shifting from Dongjiakou OPL to inner
anchorage:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

06.03.2024 ~ 15.03.2024 : 

NOR re-tendered at 0001 LT on daily basis.

15.03.2024

1715 LT: Received instruction from agent to heave up anchor and proceed to
inner anchorage.

1718 LT: One hour notice to E/R.

-Will revert with updated SOF in due time.

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and
therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with
Phone Call.

 

From: MT Boreas <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 04 March 2024 20:32
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops
tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops2 tankerchart'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Chartering tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1
tankerchart' <[email-masked]>; 'Karthik tankerchart'
<[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt tankerchart' <[email-masked]>;
'MSI3' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech11' <[email-masked]>;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // SOF / DANGJIAKOU OPL /
05.03.2024

Dear Sir(s),

Good day,

Please note following SOF for arrival and anchoring at Dongjiakou OPL:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and
therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with
Phone Call.