Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP 14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 01.12.2023
From: "Diamond" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 14:25:14 +0330

DEAR SIR 

GOOD DAY

KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWINGS NOON REPORT(01-12-2023):

A) ETA TO  : 

JASK: 03.12.2023/AM

OFB: 16.12.2023/PM

E.OPL: 18.12.2023/AM

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.90 M  / FWD: 20.90 M

C)  CARGO ON BOARD : 1,922,559 BBLS / 267,482 MT

D)  NOON POSITION: LAT: 25°  21.0 N / LONG: 056° 34.8 E

E)  AVERAGE SPEED: 0

F)  SPEED/COURSE AT PRESENT: Vessel at anchor at KFK anchorage

G) MAIN ENGINE RPM: 0

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND: NW* 2 /  SEA:  SE * 1  / CURRENT :  SE* 0.2 KNT

I) DISTANCE TO GO: 3609 N.M

J) DISTANCE COVERED: 591 NM

K)   FUEL:    HFO 1242 MT   /   LSFO 42.5    MT   /   MGO 322.0 MT   /
LSMGO 0.0 MT

      CONSUMPTION: 00.0  MT /  LSFO 9.0   MT  /    MGO 0.0 MT   /    LSMGO
0.0 MT

REMARK: 

 

BEST REGARDS

MASTER MT DIAMOND II

MOBILE: +98-9171632873

E-MAIL : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]