Subject: RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'oilgaz'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 07:41:42 -0700

Dear Frank,

Good evening,

Referring to the negotiation about Mt Afrodita and contract No. 
PTC/08082023/C05 please consider following items :

1.	Buyer shall make 50 million USD as per our provisional invoice till 
tomorrow, 12th September 2023,  5 pm Dubai local time. It is necessary to 
send original traceable swift. We will wait till 13th September 2023,  5 pm 
China local time to get the confirmation of receipt of our bank. Please 
consider that we just receive in offshore nominated bank account.
2.	After performance of the above item No. 1 we sign triple agreement and 
holding certificate about storage tank which includes title owner with the 
name of Puyuan and also Puyuan has the selling right or releasing order 
right after 7 days after discharge in case of not reeving the remaining 
money till full payment.
3.	In case of not receiving payment till 2 days after this email (50 million 
usd down payment) this contract will be automatically canceled and also if 
the buyer does not pay the remaining amount till maximum 7 days after 
completion of discharge this contract will be automatically terminated and 
canceled. And buyer and end buyer agreed to cooperate for releasing the 
vessel and sending the cancelation letter to the custom and other 
authorities latest by two days after seller’s cancellation letter.
4.	Demurrage amount shall be calculated and paid by the buyer as per 
contract number  PTC/08082023/C05. And buyer shall make all demurrage  cost, 
before discharge.

All correspondences shall be send through new official email which is “ 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ” and 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  .

We will provide a new amendment to the contract NO. PTC/08082023/C05 and it 
needs to be signed before berthing.

Regards,

Elyas

Puyuan Trade Company limited

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2023 10:51 PM
To: 'oilgaz' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Frank,

Referring to the previous email please consider below items :

1.	At 7th of September, we have paid for No. 2 and 3 of the list within 1 
hour after your confirmation
2.	We have also arranged for the new vessel and send ETA to you via WeChat
3.	Unfortunately, your side did not send cancelation letter till now
4.	We hereby confirm that we will put this case into the court and follow up 
from government to government (G to G) , and also we will cancel further 
vessels in case of not performing the cancelation letter within one hour

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2023 7:42 AM
To: 'oilgaz' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Frank,

Many thanks for the several phone calls to solve the issue regarding Mt. 
Afrodita:

1.	We have received the cost list of your good company; we confirm to make 
the payment for NO. 2 of the list which is port charges and Number 3 which 
is agency fees to the shipping agent at September 7th 2023.

2.	For No. 1 about storage agreement, we confirm and make sure you to 
nominate other vessels to fill 2 million barrels storage tank ( Mt Trend and 
Mt Spar) and as discussed, we will follow up to change the agreement under 
the name of Puyuan or sublease and then make the payment for the storage 
tanks at September 8th 2023.

3.	About Mt. Afrodita, it would be appreciated if you would send us 
cancelation letter to custom and ask your agent to release the vessel 
tonight September 7th 2023, as we are under the claim of new buyer and also 
for the charges of this release we will make the payment to your agent.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 4:29 AM
To: 'oilgaz' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Frank,

Many thanks for the phone call and we are happy to work with such a 
respected company which is full cooperative.

1.	We nominate Mt. Spar with IMO No. 9185530 which is in Singapore now 
please confirm and then I will order the vessel to proceed to Rizhao.
2.	Please arrange for Afrodita departure to your agent Mr. Albert to cancel 
declaration and sail out to Dong Jia Kou to keep our credibility
3.	I am nominating the second vessel and will provide the specification to 
finalize the second vessel.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 3:41 AM
To: 'oilgaz' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Frank,

Good day,

1.	Thank you for your follow up regarding Mt. Afrodita and please consider 
that as per our trust we have sent this vessel to Rizhao port, but there are 
late payment issues and we have finialed with another buyer

2.	We have faced some issues to provide cash to the government and we have 
received the payment from other buyer at Dong Jia Kou

3.	We need to transfer MT Afrodita to Dong Jia Kou immediately and due to 
late payment and our time table to sell the cargo, we have ordered to the 
vessel to return to Dong Jia Kou.

4.	We are looking for long term cooperation with your good company  and 
attached please find our new vessels specification which is the same and can 
be replaced by Afrodita

5.	We can supply more than 10 million barrels per month and we will provide 
other vessel specs and can proceed after your green light on the new 
specification

Please advise and cancel custom declaration to return the vessel to Dong Jia 
Kou and we are continuing the business based on trust and long term 
cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Regards,

Elyas

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 8:55 AM
To: 'oilgaz' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Frank,

Good evening,

Thank you for your email.

due to late payment and our time table to sell the cargo, we have ordered to 
the vessel to return to Dong Jia Kou.

We will consider for your good company new vessel in future.

Regards,

Elyas

From: oilgaz <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 7:17 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Elyas

 Good day.we sincerely apologize for the delay in payment. After going 
through maritime reporting, the information of the horse mixed vessel in 
Rizhao was quickly learned by the local refineries. Some defective 
enterprises reported that our product flow was unknown. Therefore, the 
customs requested us to supplement the declaration documents. The documents 
are currently being urgently processed, and we strive to follow the normal 
payment process tomorrow. We apologize again for the delay in payment and 
appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

-- 

Best Regards

 Frank

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/wzpmmc/87da847f4ca0de57d17ede4792236a5b.png>

China Railway Construction Industry（ HK）Company Limited

 Mobile  :  +8618501461049

 Whatsapp: +8618510461049

 Weachat: callku

 E-mail:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 E-mail:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Address: 10/F NO.822 LAI CHI KOK ROAD, KL, Hk

---- Replied Message ---- 

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Date

9/2/2023 14:46

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'oilgaz'<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Frank,

As per the discussion please find attached PI for provisional payment.

Regards,

Elyas

From: oilgaz <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 10:07 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Elyas

Thank you for your fruitful coordination work and successfully dispatched 
the vessel to the anchorage area.

We are making every effort to coordinate the declaration work with the 
Maritime Safety Bureau, Border Protection Bureau, Customs and other 
departments. We are pleased to inform you that these tasks will be completed 
around 4 pm this afternoon. Afterwards, today after 4pm to start  ,we will 
proceed with payment work, please rest assured our payment procedures mainly 
include: application for foreign exchange purchase by the State 
Administration of Foreign Exchange(one working day), bank filing and 
approval, Takes one working for money arrive in our Hong Kong company 
account.which will take approximately minimum three  working days to 
complete.

-- 

Best Regards

 Frank

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/wzpmmc/87da847f4ca0de57d17ede4792236a5b.png>

China Railway Construction Industry（ HK）Company Limited

 Mobile  :  +8618501461049

 Whatsapp: +8618510461049

 Weachat: callku

 E-mail:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Address: 10/F NO.822 LAI CHI KOK ROAD, KL, Hk

---- Replied Message ---- 

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Date

8/30/2023 21:02

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
'elyas.niroomand'<[email-masked]> ,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'majid.z43'<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding contract the  NO. PTC/08082023/C05 dated 8th August 2023 please 
consider following items :

1.	We have sent the vessel Afrodita to inner anchorage and you have full 
control on the cargo at this moment
2.	As per our following from the agent berth notice will be issued tomorrow 
afternoon China time.
3.	Please consider that we have below term in the contract as per clause 7.2 
which is mentioned : “ after buyer and seller sign the contract, the seller 
arranges for shipping agent to contact to the captain, the shipping agent 
reports to China Maritime and applies for an entry notice to the port, after 
receiving the entry notice the buyer pays 20% of the total contract amount 
to the seller designated account within 48 hours, after receiving the 
payment the seller notifies the shipping agent to arrange to enter to the 
port of unloading”

        There is item to make 20% and no excuse we can give to our legal 
department to post pone the payment.

     4. Please proceed for the payment issue as per contract, otherwise we 
have the right to terminate the contract and deliver the cargo to other 
potential            buyers. As the entry notice has been issued 4 days ago

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 7:18 AM
To: info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: elyas.niroomand <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; majid.z43 <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Elyas
good evening
thanks your massage
1. We will pay 20% after berthing notice. The first entry notice you got is 
only for anchor, not berthing.
2. As to tri party agreement, We would like to sign As long as terminal 
operator is willing to sign.
3. Due to the fact that we can not guarantee if we will be allowed to board 
the vessel to do CCIC test, we can not take CFR term for now. we should 
follow contract procedure Thank you for your understand.

Best Regards

Frank

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/wzpmmc/87da847f4ca0de57d17ede4792236a5b.png> 
China Railway Construction Industry（ HK）Company Limited

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Info<[email-masked]>

Date

08/26/2023 19:55

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
elyas.niroomand<[email-masked]>、 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
majid.z43<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: Next Steps - PTC/08082023/C05

Dear Frank,

Good day,

Thank you for the email and appreciate for the follow up.

Regarding contract the  NO. PTC/08082023/C05 please consider following items 
:

1.	Attached please find the “entry notice form china maritime” for MT. 
Afrodita , as per attached contract clause 7.2 which is mentioned : “ after 
buyer and seller sign the contract, the seller arranges for shipping agent 
to contact to the captain, the shipping agent reports to China Maritime and 
applies for an entry notice to the port, after receiving the entry notice 
the buyer pays 20% of the total contract amount to the seller designated 
account within 48 hours, after receiving the payment the seller notifies the 
shipping agent to arrange to enter to the port of unloading”

As per above clause and attached entry notice please arrange for the first 
20% payment as per attached proforma invoice.

2.	For the “statement of commitment” our legal department sends attached 
Triple agreement with tank operator/ terminal and it shall be signs with 
three parties mentioned and then we will discharge to the mentioned storage 
tanks.

3.	Our management advise that if possible we can proceed for CFR as well, in 
this case we won’t  receive demurrage from you if you arrange to discharge 
within 3 days. And you will pay 100% before discharge and the storage 
agreement will be under your name as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 1:32 AM
To: info <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: elyas.niroomand <mailto:[email-masked]> ; majid.z43 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: SIGNED TSA

Dear partner
good afternoon
we are very happy to receive your Information and can coopreat together 
,kindly check attachment Signed TSA and commitment letter .
we are ready .hope we can close the deal ASAP . and can establishing 
long-term cooperative relationships

Best Regards

Frank

  <https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/wzpmmc/87da847f4ca0de57d17ede4792236a5b.png> 
China Railway Construction Industry（ HK）Company Limited