Subject: RE: MT.SPR - PORT GUIDANCE AT RIZHAO PORT / local forms
From: "Spar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'OPS DEPT'" <[email-masked]>, "'adsmaritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'mhshipping'" <[email-masked]>, "'Limited''" <[email-masked]>, "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, "'Info-china'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:31:25 -0000

Good day,

Please find attached port clearance as per below request.

Best Regards

Ruslan Gvarishvili 

Master of M.T. SPAR

VSAT Tel.    870-771-302-341

FBB    Tel.    870-773-910-711

Iridium phone  + 88 1632740234

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked].
com> 

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2023 0:08
To: Spar
Cc: 'OPS DEPT'; 'adsmaritime'; 'mhshipping'; Limited'; Info; Info-china
Subject: Re: MT.SPR - PORT GUIDANCE AT RIZHAO PORT / local forms

Dear capt,

Good day!

Well recived with many thanks,Please also send the previous port clearance
as soon as possible.

Best Regards

  _____  

https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/smf589f8ee35423925490e52b0d5e21e82.jpg

山东港口陆海国际物流日照有限公司

[email-masked]

https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/wzpmmc/70c1aebd166a386b919f8d1f23111452.gi
f

Mr. zhen

Shandong Port Land Sea international logistics Rizhao Co., Ltd.

Add:No.917 Shanghai Road,Rizhao City,Shandong China

 <tel:+86-0633-8389859> Tel:+86-0633-8389859 

 Fax:+86-0633-8389808

Mobile: +86-17563322866

Wechat:15764272257

From: Spar <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Date: 2023-10-29 21:24

To: [email-masked]; 'Info' <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Info-china' <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CC: 'xian_lin1' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'adsmaritime'
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'mhshipping' <mailto:mhshipping@protonmail.
com> ; 'ops' <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Subject: MT.SPR - PORT GUIDANCE AT RIZHAO PORT / local forms

Good day,

Please find attached document.

Shall revert with Port Clearance once available.

Best Regards

Ruslan Gvarishvili 

Master of M.T. SPAR

VSAT Tel.    870-771-302-341

FBB    Tel.    870-773-910-711

Iridium phone  + 88 1632740234

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked].
com>