Subject: Letter Of Intent
From: "Petro World Co W.L.L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 11:36:30 +0330

Dear Sir/ma,

Please find the attached LOI, for your reference.

Kindly offer your best price.

Thanks and regards,

From Petro World Co W.L.L

Management

Email:

[email-masked]

Website:

 <http://www.petroworldbahrain.com/> www.petroworldbahrain.com

Phone:

+973 17294111

Address:

Office 603, Building 2491, Road 2832, Block 428, Al Seef,Kingdom of Bahrain

If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the 
email and attachments immediately. This email including any attachments may 
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended 
recipient, any reliance on, use, dissemination, disclosure, distribution or 
copying of the email or attachments is strictly prohibited. We have checked 
for viruses but the content of the attachment may still contain software 
viruses, which could still damage your computer system. We do not accept 
liability for any damage you sustain as a result of a virus introduced by 
this email. Before you print think about the environment