Subject: MT. MUR - / SINGAPORE EOPL/STS / COMPLETED LOADING/ CARGO DOCs/ SOF update/
From: "MUR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Opsmgmt teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bunkerdesk1 teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bunkerdesk2 teodor-oceanic'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech22'" <[email-masked]>, "'postfixture teodor-oceanic'" <
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:25:43 -0500

Dear Sir,

Good day

 

Please find attached Surveyor's Documents, Ship's Documents and Ship's LOP.

Waiting for Unmooring. 

As per Mooring Master instructions, unmooring is postponed for tomorrow morning due to wind over 15 knots and unsafe night time conditions.

02 Feb 2024

08:30 / NOR tendered. 

16:30 / STS CL No.1 Completed

17:00 / Anchor Aweigh

17:36 / POAC on board. Commenced maneuvering

18:48 / STS CL No. 2 Completed

19:48 / STS CL No. 3 Completed

22:24 / 1st Line, mooring commenced

03 Feb 2024

02:48 / All fast

02:48 / NOR accepted

03:00 / MV dropped anchor 

10:00 / Hose connection commenced. 

11:36 / Hose connection completed (2 x 10" from ship's side). MV refused to connect.

11:42 / Tanks inspection commenced DV

13:00 / Tanks inspection completed DV

13:18 / Gauging MV commenced

15:30 / Gauging MV completed. Key Meeting commenced. 

16:12 / Cargo hose connected on MV. Key Meeting completed.  

18:36 / Loading commenced

 

06 Feb 2024

14:42 / Loading suspended by MV request

19:30 / Loading resumed

22:12 / Loading completed

23:06 / Hose disconnection commenced. 

07 Feb 2024

01:24 / Hose disconnection completed

14:30 / Surveyor onboard

15:30 / Gauging and Sampling commenced

17:30 / Gauging completed

17:30 / Calculations commenced

18:30 / Calculations completed

22:30 / Documentation completed

 

Delays and any stoppage during Loading

From 03-FEB-2024 03:00 Hrs LT till 03-FEB-2024 10:00 Hrs LT - Waiting for cargo hose connection

From 03-FEB-2024 11:36 Hrs LT till 03-FEB-2024 18:36 Hrs LT - Awaiting MV readiness to Commence Loading

From 06-FEB-2024 14:42 Hrs LT till 06-FEB-2024 19:30 Hrs LT - Loading suspended by MV request

From 06-FEB-2024 22:12 Hrs LT till 07-FEB-2024 14:30 Hrs LT - Waiting for cargo surveyor

Best regards,

Capt. Konstantin Gritskevich

Master M. T. MUR

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

VSat Tel: +19177242336

Sat Tel (Iridium): +881677103707

Please Note: The email system on this vessel is NOT online