Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP 14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 17.11.2023
From: "Diamond" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 14:49:22 +0330

DEAR SIR 

GOOD DAY

DEAR SIR 

GOOD DAY

KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWINGS NOON REPORT(17-11-2023):

A) ETA TO  : V/L IN R.V POSITION FOR LOADING

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.6 M  / FWD: 8.1 M

C)  CARGO ON BOARD :  NIL

D)  NOON POSITION: LAT: 29°  19.6 N / LONG: 049° 20.2 E

E)  AVERAGE SPEED: 7.2 KNT

F)  SPEED/COURSE AT PRESENT: MOORED TO MOTHER SHIP

G) MAIN ENGINE RPM: 0

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND: NW* 4 /  SEA:  SE * 3  / CURRENT :  SE* 0.3 KNT

I) DISTANCE TO GO: 0.0 N.M

J) DISTANCE COVERED: 63 NM

K)   FUEL:    HFO 700 MT   /   LSFO 73.0    MT   /   MGO 322.0 MT   /
LSMGO 0.0 MT

      CONSUMPTION: 24.0  MT /  LSFO 0.0   MT  /    MGO 0.0 MT   /    LSMGO
0.0 MT

REMARK: 

 

BEST REGARDS

MASTER MT DIAMOND II

MOBILE: +98-9171632873

E-MAIL : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]