Subject: RE: Authorization Letter
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Niek | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid Azami'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Rene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Aref | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Emre | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yunshu | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:49:58 +0330

Dear Niek,

Good evening,

I have checked with our Legal department and they said that this draft is 
for custom works and we can not issue this before full payment.

Also we did not mentioned this letter of authorization in the contract.

It would be appreciated if you would request the client to proceed based on 
the contractual obligations.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 1:31 PM
To: Elyas Niroomand ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; 
Du Guangzhi ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Majid Azami 
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Aref | 
Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General 
Trading <[email-masked]>; Yunshu | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Authorization Letter
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

Can you please ask the ship owner of the crude oil tanker Duplic Dynamic to 
complete, sign and seal attached Authorization Letter, place it is Pdf 
protected format and it to you and me? We need this document urgently in 
order to make sure payment transfer is done coming night!

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

www.geminigroupofcompanies.com <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/>

www.atlasfse.com <http://www.atlasfse.com/>

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.