Subject: RE: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP 14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 19.12.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Diamond'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 14:51:01 +0330

Dear Sir,

This is to formally nominate the attached vessel for STS operations. The
designated STS provider will be in contact with you shortly, and the
necessary JPO  will be furnished promptly. Kindly furnish the exact
Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) at the designated location to facilitate
the commencement of the operation.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best Regards,

Operation department

From: Diamond <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 11:57 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'
<[email-masked]>; 'yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Faramarz
Meygani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP
14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 19.12.2023

DEAR SIR

GOOD DAY

KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWINGS NOON REPORT(20-12-2023):

A) ETA TO  :

OFB: 23.12.2023/ 2000 LT

E.OPL: 24.12.2023/ 2300 LT

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.90 M  / FWD: 20.90 M

C)  CARGO ON BOARD : 1,922,559 BBLS / 267,482 MT

D)  NOON POSITION: LAT: 05°  37.6 N / LONG: 088° 22.0 E

E)  AVERAGE SPEED: 11.0 KNT

F)  SPEED/COURSE AT PRESENT: 11.0 KNT / 090 ° (T)

G) MAIN ENGINE RPM: 62.0

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND: NE * 6 /  SEA:  SW * 5  / CURRENT :  SW * 0.5
KNT

I) DISTANCE TO GO: 1160 N.M

J) DISTANCE COVERED: 3040 NM

K)   FUEL:    HFO 555 MT   /   LSFO 0.0    MT   /   MGO 322.0 MT   /
LSMGO 0.0 MT

      CONSUMPTION: 78.0  MT /  LSFO 0.0   MT  /    MGO 0.0 MT   /    LSMGO
0.0 MT

REMARK: Vessel experiences rough sea & adverse wind & current

BEST REGARDS

MASTER MT DIAMOND II

MOBILE: +98-9171632873

E-MAIL : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]