Subject: RE: Contracts
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'mtabdili unidospartners.com'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Amir Hadi Tabdili'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 17:08:40 +0330

Dear Sir,

 

Good evening,

Enclosed herewith are two contracts, one for light crude oil and the other
for heavy crude oil.

I kindly request your signature and stamp on all pages before returning
them to us.

Allow me to reiterate, this email stands as the third and final reminder
concerning the KYC form. Without the submission of this form, your
diligent efforts may yield no results.

Appreciate your attention to these matters.

Thanks and best regards,

Commercial department 

From: mtabdili unidospartners.com <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2024 8:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Amir Hadi Tabdili
<[email-masked]>
Subject: PUYAN

Dear Sir,  

Please find attached the contract for the purchase of heavy/light crude.
Kindly sign and send back ASAP.

Regards,

Amir-Mehdi Tabdili

This message is private and confidential and it is intended exclusively
for the addressee. If you receive this message by mistake, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please inform the sender and
delete the message and attachments from your system. No confidentiality
nor any privilege regarding the information is walved or lost by any
microtrasmission or malfunction. Any views or opinions contained in this
message are solely those of the author and do not necesarrily represente
those of UNIDOS PARTNERS FZC, unless otherwise specifically stated and the
sender is authorised to do so. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure, confidential or error-free, as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or
contain viruses. UNIDOS PARTNERS FZC. does not accept responsibility for
any changes in the contents of this message after it has been sent. This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed
as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell. If the addressee of this
message does not consent to the use of internet e-mail, please communicate
it to us.