Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:39:40 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.18.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).
  [email-masked]
    host extmail.bpbb.bigpond.com [203.42.22.10]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-5.1.1 [email-masked] recipient rejected. Recipient does not
    550 5.1.1 exist. IB603A
  [email-masked]
    host extmail.bigpond.com [203.42.22.10]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-5.1.1 [email-masked] recipient rejected. Recipient does not
    550 5.1.1 exist. IB603A
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.55.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Get ready for a party where all your dreams will come true!
From: "Beckham" <[email-masked]>
To: "Beckham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:41:07 +0330

Invitation to a special event

Join us for a unique event with extraordinary experiences and exciting 
encounters!

We look forward to seeing you:

Read more <https://putra-dattebest.tumblr.com>

Best wishes
Organizing team