Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Niek | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>, "'Seraj Alali'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Rene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Aref | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Emre | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 05:15:48 -0700

Dear Niek,

Thanks for below email:

Dated Brent 9th September $90.65

Dated Brent 10th September $91.25

Dated Brent 11th September $90.42 (noon London Time)

Please give us your reference for above numbers we will check through our 
pricing team and if you have the issued journal with the contract mentioned 
price index  please send it to check , the reference which is mentioned in 
the contract is clause 9-1 and says “Platt’s Crude Oil OILGRAM (PCAAS00)” 
which I have attached the complete and screen shot of the index from the 
attached journal and please consider that it was not published during 9th 
and 10th of September due to the holidays. Please send us if you have copy 
for other dates.

Please send us based on the contract as we are governmental and needs to be 
clear.

Regards,

Elyas

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 9:51 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand' <[email-masked]>; 
'Majid' <[email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Aref | 
Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General 
Trading <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

Payment terms are crystal clear. Your vessel will not move one inch before 
your invoice has been paid and the money has been credited in seller’s bank 
account. You take no risk whatsoever.

NOTE 3: PAYMENT IS DONE BY INTERNATIONAL MONEY WIRE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY 
AFTER CONTRACT HAS BEEN SIGNED, THE SELLER HAS SEND A COPY OF THE FULL SET 
OF SHIPPING DOCUMENTS BY E-MAIL TO:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] AND BUYER HAS VERIFIED AND ACCEPTED THE SET OF 
SHIPPING DOCUMENTS. SELLER’S VESSEL WILL ENTER PORT AND BERTH AFTER RECEIPT 
OF MONEY WIRE TRANSFER IN SELLER’S BANK ACCOUNT. THE BUYER SHALL MAKE THE 
FULL PAYMENT LATEST BY 3 CALENDER DAYS  AFTER CONTRACT SIGNATURE.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: Niek | Gemini General Trading
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 18:47
Aan:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Urgentie: Hoog

Dear Elyas,

Please read attached signed contract; section 10 Payment Note 3 carefully. 
Set of shipping documents must be send. We don’t renegotiate a signed 
contract. We are trying to verify documents you have sent earlier but which 
information is too brief.  We need the following set of shipping documents; 
at least at minimum below mentioned documents A, B, C, D, F and I.

(A) COMMERCIAL INVOICE.

(B) BILL OF LADING.

(C) CERTIFICATE(S) OF QUANTITY AND QUALITY.

(D) CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.

(E) MASTER’S RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS.

(F) ULLAGE REPORT ISSUED AT LOADING PORT.

(G) CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP

(H) VESSEL CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT

(I) VESSEL QUESTIONNAIRE 88 ISSUED BY INTERTANKO

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: Niek | Gemini General Trading
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 18:14
Aan:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Urgentie: Hoog

Dear Elyas,

We are trying to verify documents you have sent earlier but which 
information is too brief.  Is it possible to send us the following 
documents:

(A) COMMERCIAL INVOICE.

(B) BILL OF LADING.

(C) CERTIFICATE(S) OF QUANTITY AND QUALITY.

(D) CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.

(E) MASTER’S RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS.

(F) ULLAGE REPORT ISSUED AT LOADING PORT.

(G) CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP

(H) VESSEL CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT

(I) VESSEL QUESTIONNAIRE 88 ISSUED BY INTERTANKO

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 17:35
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Seraj Alali' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Thank you for the prompt responses, and we are really appreciate for 
cooperation with you.

Attached please find the cargo documentation as per contract No. 
SEJ/08092023/C76 .

Please let us know for further information you may request.

We will provide invoice as per pricing period after verification.

As per contract vessel is anchored near Qingdao and ready to discharge after 
payment received.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 5:42 AM
To: Elyas Niroomand ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Majid ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Seraj Alali ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Du Guangzhi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aref | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Emre | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

Attached the signed and stamped confidentiality agreement. Please confirm 
receipt of attached signed and stamped confidentiality agreement.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 13:54
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Majid' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Onderwerp: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Niek,

Good afternoon

Thank you for the quick reply.

1.	Attached please find the signed SPA, it would be appreciated if you would 
stamp all pages and send it back via email.
2.	Thank you for the draft of confidentiality agreement, we have a general 
draft which is ready and accepted with our legal, please find it attached 
and sign and stamp all pages and send it back to us.
3.	Attached please find License of XRJ company .
4.	Please consider for releasing cargo documents usually we get some down 
payment, but due to your complete information and good background we removed 
this items and please keep all materials strictly confidential.

After receiving the stamped SPA we will send the cargo documents to proceed.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 1:53 AM
To: Du Guangzhi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Elyas Niroomand 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Majid 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aref | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Emre | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Sirs,

Attached our Non-Disclosure Agreement for your esteemed attention and follow 
up. Please sign every page and at the bottom at the signature section.

Further more we are requesting your license, company profile and passport 
copy of the signatories and other KYC materials.

After draft-contract and NDA have been signed please proceed releasing the 
documents of the vessel which is in Qingdao right now.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 10:07
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Onderwerp: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 1:06 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Thank you for establishing the business with XRJ.

Attached please find the final contract for the Crude Oil API 32.8.

We have received your comments and we have corrected the proposed contract 
as much as possible based on your comments.

Appreciated if you would sign and stamp all pages and return to provide 
documents of the cargo in order to proceed for payment.

Further more we are requesting your license, company profile and passport 
copy of the signatories and other KYC materials.

We need to sign a confidentiality agreement as well to proceed to releasing 
the documents of the vessel which is in Qingdao right now.

Regards,

Commercial department

XRJ Company