Subject: RE: DUPLIC DYNAMIC-CREW PASSPORT
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'boarding'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Topseeker'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Topseeker'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:48:51 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

ANY UPDATE REGARDING CREW PASSPORT PLS CONFORM RECIVED VIA QINGDAO AGENT.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.

 

 

 

 

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 11 December 2023 1:53 pm
To: 'boarding' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Tech4 | Symphony' <[email-masked]>; 'Marine | Symphony'
<[email-masked]>; 'Techdr | Symphony' <[email-masked]>;
'Topseeker' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase1 | Symphony'
<[email-masked]>; 'commercial' <[email-masked]>;
'Crewing-ops' <[email-masked]>
Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC-CREW PASSPORT 

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Plese note that crew passport are shifted by yantai agent to Qingdao owner
Agent still no information onboard passport reach to owner agent please
conform passport reach to owner agent at Qingdao.

CAPT what up no-00918053443061, Qingdao agent ..Sir please let me know if u
have whatup .

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.