Subject: FW: papa outstanding money
From: "operation" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 14:42:37 +0330

From: Capt. Rochin [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 1:02 PM
To: operation <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: papa outstanding money 

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Further to earlier notice of claim as stated in our below email kindly note
although owner of PAPA refused to accept to their breach of CP and payback
the extra payments, after completion of discharging in discharge port the
owner directed the vessel to the Hongkong for about 5 days and then after
has kept the vessel in Singapore for about 6 days without consent of the
charterer which is against the nature of the outmost dispatch of the vessel
to the load port which is act of the breach of the CP by owner.

 Hereby charterer is officially requesting the owner to pay the extra fund
of 432,500 EUR and extra demurrage payment of 155,390 USD have made to the
owner before discharging , it is requested the owner to nominate his
agent/representative in UAE to pay the sum of the above payments to the
charterer or if owner wishes to transfer the sum of the fund to the
charterer's account need to notify his readiness for settlement within next
72 HRS.

Failure of above settlement, the owner would be responsible for all
consequences and will entitle the charterer to claim for their extra
payments in time and place convenient.

Best regards.  

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2023 10:03 AM
To: 'Capt. Rochin' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: papa outstanding money 

Dear Captain 

Referring to the CP April 6th, 2023 for M/T Papa with IMO number 9331244
please note that 

1-      We have paid the amount of 432,500 EU as five percent of the next
voyage 

2-      We have paid 913,075 AED equal to 248,625 USD for the ship's
demurrage of 24 to 26 of December 2023, but the actual demurrage was
93,234.38 USD means some 155,390 USD extra payments to the owner 

3-      As we check the ship position, she is around lat: 22.04 & lon:
114.69 doing 7.5 KN on the course of 42.7, which means she has no intention
to continue the next voyage per CP 

So considering the facts mentioned above, we assume the CP canceled and we
ask you and the owner to return the extra payments to us, 

If the owner refuses to pay our outstanding money, we have no way to take
legal action against the ship and owner until we get the money into our
account 

Please ask the owner to settle this case in good faith respecting the
previous business cooperation and open a window for any future cooperation
with the owner. 

Waiting for your kind prompt feedback 

Very best regards