Subject: Confirmation, LPG/C FSM, Loading Supervision, LPG, BA, Due 28-30th July 2023, (Ref no.:NPEC23/07162/OPG)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ali.hps'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 15:41:44 +0330

Confirmation

Date

:

25.07.2023

Vessel

:

LPG/C FSM

Client

:

TBA

Commodity

:

LPG

Att.

:

Mr. Farshad

Quantity

:

2310 ±10%  MT

Survey type

:

Loading Supervision

Due

:

28-30th  July 2023

Ref No.

:

NPEC23/07162/OPG

Port

:

BA

Dear Sir,

In reply to your appointment dated 25.07.2023, we have pleasure in enclosing
a detailed confirmation as outlined below:

A.	Scope of work:

Pre-arrival updates:

*	Vessel ETA
*	Terminal berthing prospects
*	Berth status
*	Weather condition

Ship Arrival report:

*	Key meeting with Vessel’s master/Chief officer and terminal’s
representatives
*	Determination of vessel’s OBQ
*	Determination of flaring quantity (If applicable)

Loading supervision report entire the operation:

*	Updating throughout the operation
*	Shore line fill verification (if necessary)
*	Ship’s Loaded quantity determination.
*	Investigation the factors which may contribute to loss
*	Preparing survey report and documents.

B.	B/L Quantity determination:

B/L quantity determination will be as per terminal procedure.

C.	Survey fee:

Our survey fee as per aforementioned scope of work will be USD 1100.00/-

D.	Client’s contact details:

      Following staff will receive our updates entire the operation:

      Mr. Farshad

E.	NPEC Persons in charge:

You may keep in touch with our operation team entire the operation on
24hrs/7days basis. Our contact details are as follows:

Operations manager:

Name

:

Farid Nikrou

Cell

:

+989166134673

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Deputy of Operations Manager:

Name

:

Capt. Mohammad moloudi

Cell

:

+989171883512

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Laboratories Manager:

Name

:

Dr. Mohammad mahdi nouri

Cell

:

+98 912 087 7399

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Coordinators:

Name

:

Fatemeh Omraninasab

Cell

:

+989044309445

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Name

:

Zahra Alipour

Cell

:

+989044779101

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Alternative contact:

Name

:

Ali Hassanpour

Cell

:

+989128501868

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

Very truly yours

Nikan Petroleum Exchange Control Co.,

Ms. Leila. Amidi| Operation Department  
Telephone: 09122823897

Fax: +7791570034

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Co.,

This communication contains information which is confidential and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only. The unauthorized
reading, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. The
contents of this message do not reflect the opinion of NIKAN PETROLEUM
EXCHANGE CONTROL (NPEC) or any of its affiliates except to the extent that
it relates to their official business