Subject: MT "SERENE I" (CODE NAME: 3244) - PAYMENT OF CUSTOMS DEMAND (OVERTIME)
From: "MBB" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "''elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>, "''sayyedmojtaba'" <[email-masked]>, "'MB'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 08:54:37 +0330

Dear Sirs,

Please find attached a copy of the Customs Demand (Overtime) sheet issued by
Kharg Customs for your reference. Despite that fact that STS operation took
place outside our territorial waters, Customs authorities have charged us as
agent for Customs Demand which we have already paid of which pls be
informed.  

As you are also aware, the port a/o terminal will not issue any invoice for
STS optns but due to issued customs demand (attached files) we will have to
DEBIT your good company with a small amount under title of AGENCY FEE as our
income which need to be presented to TAX ORGANISATION against the customs
demand which officially issued . 

Thanking you before for your kind understanding.

Pls confirm safe receipt.

Best Rgds

Operations Dept