Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:51:10 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.

Subject: Meet those who understand your desires without words!
From: "Raymond" <[email-masked]>
To: "Raymond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:47:14 +0330

Online <http://tiny.cc/jvojxz> 	 The best <http://tiny.cc/hvojxz> 	 Near you 
<http://tiny.cc/ovojxz>

  <https://avatars.mds.yandex.net/i?id=3d4b911216e19e0982912a3110bc7352_l-5234706-images-thumbs&ref=rim&n=13&w=1080&h=1350>

Everything you were looking for is here!

Join <http://tiny.cc/cvojxz>