Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- SOF SHIFTING ANCHORAGE QINGDAO OPL TO DONGJIAKOU NEAR CHINA BASE LINE
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 17:19:48 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

PLEASE FIND BELOW SOF SHIFTING ANCHORAGE QINGDAO OPL TO DONGJIAKOU OPL 

 26 DEC 2023

0700-NOTICE TO E/ROOM

0800- COMMANCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR

0842-ANCHOR AWEIGH

1612- COMMANCED LOWERING ANCHOR

1648- VESSEL BROUGHT UP

1700- FWE

POSITION LAT-35 14.6 N, LONG-120 34.5 E, 30 NM FROM DONGJIAKOU PILOT
STATION.

AWAITING INSTRUCTION 

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.