Subject: MT. MUR/ Voyage 01-2024 -Dongjiakou// DISCHARGING/ 6hr report/ SOF Update
From: "MUR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'shipping'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech22'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 16:11:25 GMT

Dear Sir,

Good day

DISCHARGING UPDATE on the 04th March at 00:01 Hrs LT 

Cargo discharged: 298808 m3

Cargo to go for balance:  13543 m3

Current discharging rate: 6785 m3/hr

Overall discharging rate: 10061 m3/hr

ETC: / 04 Mar-2024 at 1300 hrs Lt   (subject to change)

Shall keep you posted with further activity along with discharging update
every 6 hrs accordingly

 

Please note the following event timings for your reference:

18th FEB

EOSP / 22:30

Bunker ROB on arrival : HSFO - 887.9 MT; VLSFO - 662.0 MT; LSMGO- 254.5 MT;
FW - 435 MT        

                                       Draft on arrival : FWD - 20.20 mtr /
AFT - 20.20 mtr

19th FEB

00:01 / At anchor. NOR tendered.

23rd FEB

01:00 / Anchor at home. 

Maneuvering commenced to RV position: Lat 35-18'N ; Long 120-03'E in order
to pick up MSA inspector.

06:48 / MSA Inspector and agent o/b boarding by helicopter. Vsl adrift.

07:00 / MSA inspection commenced. 

17:00 / MSA inspection completed. 

18:30 / Anchored at Dongjiakou OPL in PSN: Lat 35-14'N Long 120-32'E.
Waiting for berthing instructions.

24th FEB

05:12 / Anchor at home

Commenced maneuvering to RV position: Lat 35-18'N ; Long 120-03'E in order
to drop off MSA inspector.

08:00 / Vsl adrift at RV PSN. Waiting for helicopter

09:48 / MSI Inspector and agent disembarked. Maneuvering commenced

13:12 / Anchored at Dongjiakou OPL in PSN: Lat 35-14'N Long 120-34'E.
Waiting for berthing instructions.

01st MAR

18:18 / Anchor at home. Maneuvering commenced.

22:12 / Anchored at Dongjiakou inner Anchorage No 1 in PSN: Lat 35-20.5' N
Long 120-03.0 E

02nd MAR

06:00 / Anchor at home. Maneuvering commenced.

06:42 / Pilot on board

09:00 / Tugs made fast (total 6 tug boats)

09:48 / First line to the shore. Mooring operation commenced

11:30 / All Tugs cast off

11:36 / All made fast (Berth No D12). Pilot disembarked. Bunker ROB on made
fast : HSFO - 887.9 MT; VLSFO - 492.5 MT; LSMGO- 253.5 MT; FW - 290 MT

11:36 / NOR accepted. Free Pratique granted

12:00 / Immigration officer on board

13:00 / Immigration inspection completed.

13:30 / Cargo Surveyors on board.

13:42 / Gauging of cargo tanks commenced

16:30 / Gauging of cargo tanks completed. Cargo calculation commenced. Cargo
arms connection commenced.

17:00 / Cargo arms connection completed (2 x 20"). Ship Shore Agreement(Key
Meeting) commenced.

17:30 / Ship Shore Agreement(Key Meeting) completed.

18:00 / Cargo calculation completed.

18:18 / Discharging commenced.

 

Best regards,

Capt. Konstantin Gritskevich

Master M. T. MUR

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

VSat Tel: +19177242336

Sat Tel (Iridium): +881677103707

Please Note: The email system on this vessel is NOT online