Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:52:03 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.

Subject: Ich schreibe, um eine Verbindung zwischen uns herzustellen.
From: "Angelina" <[email-masked]>
To: "Angelina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:42:09 +0330

Hallo zusammen!

Ich sende dir ein ganz besonderes Foto, das nur für dich erstellt wurde.
Ich hoffe, du weißt jedes Detail zu schätzen.
Wenn du noch mehr Interesse hast, sieh dir mein Profil an - da gibt es noch 
mehr zu sehen.
MoonlightMarauder <http://tiny.cc/uvojxz>