Subject: MT. MUR/ Voyage 01-2024 -Dongjiakou/MSI Inspector on board/ SOF Update
From: "MUR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'shipping'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech22'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 11:10:16 GMT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please note the following event timings for your reference:

18th FEB

EOSP / 22:30

19th FEB

00:01 / At anchor. NOR tendered.

23rd FEB

01:00 / Anchor at home. 

Commenced maneuvering to RV position: Lat 35-18'N ; Long 120-03'E in order
to pick up MSA inspectors.

06:48 / MSA Inspector and agent o/b boarding by helicopter. Vsl adrift.

07:00 / MSA inspection commenced. 

17:00 / MSA inspection completed. 

18:30 / Anchored at Dongjiakou OPL in PSN: Lat 35-14'N Long 120-32'E.
Waiting for berthing instructions.

Pls note, that Helicopter was unavailable for today to drop off MSA
inspector and as per received instruction from Agent, our good vessel was
need to proceed outside China ECA area and drop anchor there.

Also note, that MSA inspector is going to prepare his inspection report on
the 24th FEB(tomorrow).

On the 24th February at 08:00 our good vessel should be in RV PSN Lat
35-18'N ; Long 120-03'E to drop off MSA inspector and agent by helicopter.

 

Best regards,

Capt. Konstantin Gritskevich

Master M. T. MUR

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

VSat Tel: +19177242336

Sat Tel (Iridium): +881677103707

Please Note: The email system on this vessel is NOT online