Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:44:26 +0330

This is the mail system at host mta653.syd.oss-core.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <[email-masked]>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
mailstore.service.int.oss-core.com[172.27.72.114]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]> User doesn't exist:
    [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Party of passion explosion
From: "Osvald" <[email-masked]>
To: "Osvald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:45:47 +0330

  <https://sun1-98.userapi.com/impg/tob7RxHyjr4kIM4TAcTcbXlrhph6qNSEkY_GNg/4TZoN_TbGD4.jpg?size=768x1024&quality=96&sign=1388b2a84aa97e4c6fdfed767e05f0fa&type=album>

Join us for a swinging party with a sea of debauchery and the coolest girls!

Date: every Wednesday and Saturday
Place: 7 special and confessional houses
Time: 22:00 to morning

Immerse yourself in a world of passion and fun with us! Don't miss this 
chance for an unforgettable experience!

Enter <http://tiny.cc/9vojxz>