Subject: RE: MT DUNE//use of lsfo on board of ships fleet
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Reza Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 12:46:39 +0330

Dear   Mr. Fathi

Good Afternoon Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: mo-fathi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 11:22 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Reza Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'Dune' <[email-masked]>; nezami <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DUNE//use of lsfo on board of ships fleet

Dear our good charter HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

Good day

Ref to attached guidelines & below statement, IMO Guideline keeping VLSFO on
board for more than 3 Month not allowed & to be used within said period .

it is settled down and become waxy .

kindly consider it for your future planning & in order to avoid any more
complication as stated. Off coursed before shifting to VLSFO same to be
notified our good charter.( HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC)

 

RIC:dear master of dune

Above for receipt & compliance.

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Fazeli <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 2:56 PM
To: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Mr.Mehrasa Technical Director' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: use of lsfo on board of ships fleet

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kiindly refer to my attached e-mail earlier on 13.11.2024 and guidline for
use and storge of VLSFO on boar ship ,

I will requested to instruct all fleet vessel and consern party to use VLSFO
with in three month due to storage of it more than 3 month will cause wax
and  slduge formation which is disturbe our vessel operation and damge to
fuel system and machinery parts. 

I will prepare official letter indue time.

 

Best Regards,

N.Fazeli

Technical R&D Manager

Technical and Ship Management Department

Tel: OFFICE NO :  +98 21 23805145

Cell:                      +989122884644

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Mosayebi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2062 9:34 AM
To: 'Fazeli' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Mr.Mehrasa Technical Director' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: FW: use of lsfo on board of ships fleet
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Further below & earlier notification kindly confirm if keeping said fuel
more than 3 months O/B will cause damages, as such we follow your earlier
advisee without waiting for the T/C charterer confirmation in order to save
our own Vsls.

 

Best Regards

Mosayebi

From: ebadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 10:29 AM
To: Reza Mosayebi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: use of lsfo on board of ships fleet

Dear captain

In the face of several emails , reg use of /consuming of lsfo whose on
board-time span has exceeded  more 3 months , to the charterer ( both Nioc
Crude and Product  ) and its follow -up  subsequently unfortunately nothing
have been so far updated by them.

Pls advise can we instruct the ships without the charterer's approval to
consume the mentioned lsfo ?

 

Best regrad

Ops manager G4

Mobile 0098 9126876631

Office 00982123803216