Subject: Are you looking to create a new website in WordPress !!!
From: Eliza Jenkins <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2025 18:05:03 +0530
List-Id: <elii5.techlightz.in>

Hi,

Greetings of the day!!!

We are a professional Web Design company based in India. We thrive on the
idea that design makes a difference. We specialize in helping businesses
start up and grow. We offer highly skilled and experienced developers in
fields such as PHP Development, E-Commerce Development Services.

*1. Are you looking to create a new website in WordPress, Simple HTML or
E-commerce etc?*

*2. Are you looking to redesign your website with new modern and as per the
latest industry standard look and feel?*

*3. If your website is not mobile Friendly? We can make your current site
mobile friendly/responsive?*

Please revert if you require any of the above services and I will be more
than happy to help and go through my pricing structure with you. We’d be
glad to work with you to build your new home on the internet!

I’m waiting for your prompt reply.

Best Regards
Eliza