Subject: RE: Trip to South America
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 15:22:00 +0330

Dear Roberto,

Good day,

Thank you for orchestrating the meetings in Brazil. Concerning the agenda, 
please give consideration to the following points:

1.	Concluding discussions on the remaining materials derived from crude oil.
2.	Delving into further deliberations on the barter system involving 
aircraft.
3.	Commencing negotiations on cooperation in refinery construction.
4.	Concluding discussions on other pertinent subjects before the scheduled 
visit.
5.	Confirming the visit post the 20th of December. It would be highly 
appreciated if you could forward the proposed schedule at your earliest 
convenience.
6.	Developing a military-economic strategy entails fostering collaboration 
between the General Staff of the Armed Forces of our country and The Armed 
Forces of Brazil.
7.	Our objective is to meticulously explore the potential for establishing a 
comprehensive 25-year cooperation agreement between both nations.

Eagerly anticipating your prompt response.

Regards,

SEJ Company

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 6:16 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>; 'Majid' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Trip to South America

Dear Majid,

Wish you are well.

I would like to invite you to come to Brazil, but first to meet me in 
Curaçao, so that you can see a major infrastructure which we can use 
together.

If possible, please come to Curaçao the 9th of December and then the 10th we 
can fly to Brazil.

In Brazil the plan is to meet some key people there and also to visit the 
petrochemical complex project which there is potential for cooperation using 
Iranian heavy.

While we are together in Brazil it will be possible to conclude our 
agreement and sign it.

Kind regards,

Roberto

CCing Baniyan for information, and discussing the details of the trip.