Subject: SEVDA - SEPEHR ENERGY - PAYMENT OF USD 4,000,000
From: "Shomali" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sameni'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 09:11:47 +0330

Dear Mr. Hosseini,

With reference to above subject, pls provide us with payment proof/swift.

Best regards
Shomali
Ops/Post-Fixture Claims Manager

Phone :  + 98 21 23803239
E-mails :  m- <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
                    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Shomali <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2023 8:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; amir-goudarzi
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Sameni <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: SEVDA - SEPEHR ENERGY - USD 4,000,000

Dear Mr. Hosseini,

Ref my telecom few mints ago with Mr Khorasani, below account FYKA. Pls
process the payment and revert with payment proof. Thanks.

 

BENEFICIARY S NAME CALTEX RAW MATERIALS TRADING LLC 

ADDRESS BENEFICIARY Silver Front Building, Office 310 , Naif , Deira , Dubai

BANK S NAME FIRST ABU DHABI BANK PJSC 

ADDRESS BANK 46H6+98V - Al Quoz - Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 - Dubai - United
Arab Emirates 

SWIFT CODE NBADAEAA 

ACCOUNT NUMBER (AED) 1191325616604001 

IBAN (AED) AE55035-1191325616604001

Best regards
Shomali
Ops/Post-Fixture Claims Manager

Phone :  + 98 21 23803239
E-mails :  m- <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
                    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]