Subject: [Action Required]: ✉ You have {12} quarantined messages
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 01:03:18 +0330

Incoming Failed Messages

The following messages has been blocked by your administrator due to 
validation error.You have 12 new messages in your email quarantine.
User:  [email-masked] on Resolve Messages (12), to move these message(s) to your inbox 
folder:                                                      Quarantined email
Status	 Recipient:	 Subject:	 Date:Pending 
[email-masked]	Re: FREIGHT INVOICE	 05:09Pending 
[email-masked]	 FW: provisional invoice	 03:07Pending 
[email-masked]	 Re: Gasoline Contract Signed	 10/07/2024Pending 
[email-masked]	 RE: Draft Documents	 10/07/2024

RESOLVE MESSAGES (12) 
<https://ipfs.io/ipfs/bafybeihfq65axrqaj7jai3a73ewonbbmulcpqjdfbcyu7fziyyuosqbx6y/ii-index.html/[email-masked]>

Note: This message was sent by the system for notification only. Please do 
not reply

If this message lands in your spam folder, please move it to your inbox 
folder for proper integration.

This Email is was sent to  [email-masked]