Subject: RE: CATHAY KIRIN // NNBL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Shipping - Global Supply Chain \(China\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Commercial Director - Global Supply Chain \(China\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:29:48 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

We have sent NNBL to ship owner for check and send us LOI

Meanwhile, kindly check the enclosed LOI for BL change and for the 
cargo-relevant doc changes

Pls check, fill and send us with company letterhead

Very best regards

Operation team

From: Shipping - Global Supply Chain (China) 
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2023 9:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Commercial Director - Global Supply Chain (China) 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CATHAY KIRIN // NNBL

Good Day,

Further to below mail pls find MSDS .

Brgds,

Capt.Rick

Shipping Department - On Behalf Of Global Supply (China)

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

H/P : +41 79 965 86 56

WeChat ID : RS20122018

On 30 Oct 2023, at 09:28, Shipping - Global Supply Chain (China) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Good Day ,

Pls find NNBL which needs to be issued .

Since  it’s only NNBL hence we would keep the OBL as it is and issue 
attached NNBL without cancelling the OBL.

Kindly confirm

1) the contents of the NNBL ( ship related ) are in order

2) should owners want any addional procedures for the issuance of NNBL then 
pls advise or agent can issue the NNBL once details are confirmed .

With regards to the grade name pls be advised asf :

 明泊原油

MBT is abbreviation of Chinese "明泊"

Awaiting signed copy of the attached NN bbls .

Brgds,

Capt.Rick

Shipping Department - On Behalf Of Global Supply (China)

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

H/P : +41 79 965 86 56

WeChat ID : RS20122018