Subject: RE: RE: MT MUR - China clearance PART 4 of 4
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>,'青港物流海运中心船务部计划' <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'MUR'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech22'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 12:38:22 +0330

Dear Master,

We hereby instruct the vessel to sail out to Dong Jia Kou, China  and give 
us ETA for discharge arrangements.

Regards,

OPT DEP

From: Ops tankerchart <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2024 11:01 AM
To: 青港物流海运中心船务部计划 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Opsmgmt tankerchart 
<[email-masked]>; Chartering tankerchart 
<[email-masked]>; MUR <[email-masked]>; Ops tankerchart 
<[email-masked]>; 'Marine2' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech22' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: RE: MT MUR - China clearance PART 4 of 4

Good day Charlie,

Please find attached CSR docs.

RIC:- Master of MUR

Note below instruction for discharge port and can co-ordinate with agent for 
pre arrival.

Regards,
Ryan

From: 青港物流海运中心船务部计划 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, 8 February 2024 9:32 AM
To: Ops tankerchart <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: shipping <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Ops tankerchart 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Opsmgmt tankerchart 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Chartering 
tankerchart <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: Re: RE: MT MUR - China clearance PART 4 of 4

Dear Ryan,

Good day!

Pls send back CSR   from 2021.02.01 to 2022.9.28,TKS!

  _____

NOTICE:

1.QINGDAO PORT  UNDER ECA CONTROL FROM 01ST JAN 2019,VSLS HAVE TO CONSUME 
FUEL WITH LOW SULPHUR OF NOT EXCEED TO 0.5% CONTENT AFTER ARRIVAL FYI.

2.PLS FLY THE NATIONAL FLAG OF CHINA CORRECTLY DURING PORT STAY.

With Best Regards

Name:Charlie Zhang

Tel-1:+86-532-82988293(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)
Wechat ID:Zhang506508053
POST CODE:266555
ADD:Tower7,No.12 Fenjin North Road,Qianwan PortArea,Qingdao,China
Department:Shipping Center/Qingdao Port International Logistics CO.

From: Ops tankerchart <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: 2024-02-08 13:17

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 青港物流海运中心船务部计划

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Ops tankerchart 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Opsmgmt tankerchart 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Chartering tankerchart 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: MT MUR - China clearance PART 4 of 4

Good day Charlie,

Pleaser find thatched requested docs.

Regards,
Ryan

From: 青港物流海运中心船务部计划 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, 8 February 2024 6:51 AM
To: Ops teodor-oceanic
Cc: shipping <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ops >; Opsmgmt 
;Chartering teodor-oceanic <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT MUR - China clearance PART 4 of 4

Dear sir,

Good day!

Regarding clearance docs, as per terminal,blw are required,pls send back 
duly,

---CSR from 2021.02.01 to 2022.9.28

---CLC&BCC&WRC, H&M cert

---PSC records for last 36 months.

---OCIMF inspections for last 36 months.

  _____

NOTICE:

1.QINGDAO PORT  UNDER ECA CONTROL FROM 01ST JAN 2019,VSLS HAVE TO CONSUME 
FUEL WITH LOW SULPHUR OF NOT EXCEED TO 0.5% CONTENT AFTER ARRIVAL FYI.

2.PLS FLY THE NATIONAL FLAG OF CHINA CORRECTLY DURING PORT STAY.

With Best Regards

Name:Charlie Zhang

Tel-1:+86-532-82988293(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)
Wechat ID:Zhang506508053
POST CODE:266555
ADD:Tower7,No.12 Fenjin North Road,Qianwan PortArea,Qingdao,China
Department:Shipping Center/Qingdao Port International Logistics CO.

From: Ops teodor-oceanic <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: 2024-01-31 16:55

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Opsmgmt 
teodor-oceanic <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Chartering 
teodor-oceanic <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: MT MUR - China clearance PART 4 of 4

Good day,

Pls find attached MUR documents for China clearance PART 4 of 4.

Regards,

Ryan