Subject: MT SHARP OCEAN : TETIS / 4th Demurrage Invoice / Laytime calculation until 17th of October 2023
From: "Capt. Rochin" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Info <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Rochin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 10:16:17 +0000

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please find attached 4th demurrage invoice of MT SHARP OCEAN in her 1st CVC voyage Calculated until 17th of October 2023 along with deviation statement and fuel consumption invoice , for your kind perusal ,

Please share swift of the payment as soon as the payment is made.

Best regards.

Capt. Rochin.

-----Original Message-----

From: KNH GLOBAL

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2023 11:26

To: Capt. Rochin <[email-masked]>

Subject: MT SO : Demurrage Invoice / LAYTIME Calculation

Dear Sir ,

Good day ,

PFA , MT SO Demurrage Invoice / LAYTIME Calculation .

Thanks ,

Regards,

K