Subject: RE: VLCC spot voyage
From: "Anbavypour" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Farahbod'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mansouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:43:14 +0330

Dear Sir,

Ref, to your below msg, kindly note owner Can offer MT DIAMOND-II / Owner's
option TBN as per followings:

*	Charterer : SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS.
*	VESSEL : MT DIAMOND-II/O/O TBN ( As per attached Q88).
*	C/P SPEED : About 11 knots WSNP up to MAX. BEUFORT scal 4
*	VESSEL'S ITINERARY : Prompt at khark isl.
*	Last 3 cargo : Condensate
*	Load port : 1 safe port / sts location ( intention :Khark isl.)
*	Discharge port: one safe port (singapore ( EOPL)/ discharge via sts
operation).
*	Cargo : ILCO
*	Lay can : to be notified by charterer
*	Freight : L/SUM 3,500,000 USD Net to owner besis 1:1
*	PAYMENT : 40% of the freight to be paid up on tendering NOR or not
later than before departure load port and 601% of frieght to be paid before
discharge and always on BBB.
*	Currency conversion clause: ( 1USD/ 3.6725 AED ).
*	AGENT NOMINATION : owner's agent at load port and charterer's agent
at discharge port.
*	Port cost at load port to be on owner's account and discharge port
to be on charterer's account and to be paid directly be themself.
*	Demurrage : USD 60,000 PDPR
*	Demurage at loading port to be calculated every 3 (three) days (if
any) and to be paid every three days to owner.
*	Demurrage at discharge port to be approximatly calculated and to be
paid before completion of discharge .
*	Any over payments , owner guarantee to reimburse back to charterer
within 7(seven) banking days upon sailing from discharge port.
*	Lay time : total 96 hrs, reversible
*	STS CLAUSE : Any/all port dues, if any including towage/pilotage ,
launches, agency fees and all relevant expenses in this respect to be for
charterer's account and to be settled directly by them.
*	LAW AND LITIGATION CLAUSE: This chartere vshall be construed and the
relation between the parties determined in accordance with the LAWS of IRAN.
*	Any dispute arising under this charter shall be decided by the
IRANIAN COURTS to whose jurisdiction the parties hereby agree or determined
in the LAW of IRAN.
*	YA rule 1994 to be applied.
*	Rest as per ASBATANK VOY 1997 WITH LOGICAL AMENDMENT & OWNER'S RIDER
CLAUSES.

 

*	This offer is valid till 09.10.2023 // 1200 hrs l.t  IRAN TIME.

 

 

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2023 2:32 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: VLCC spot voyage 

Dear Mr. ANBAVYPOUR

Good day 

Referring to our negotiations 

We the sepehr energy would like to receive your most competitive offer for a
spot voyage of one VLLCC 

Loading port: khark SPM or Vai STS 

Discharge port: EOPL via STS 

Looking forward to your price and ship availability 

Very best regards 

Operation team